Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to thank everybody in here for help sj and anyone that helps out , im learning. big thanks to andy (68maro) he went out of his way came to my house last nite helped me plumb up my extra reg and he set my flowing fuel pressure and helped with some tunes. just want to say thanks ,he he worked with less tools than normal, it helps so i dont burn up my sh*t. stand up guys . now ill be ready for some hits.

thanks ken

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Not a problem ken. You and your dad are nice people. Good luck with the car and stay in touch. It should turn out nice for you. Your headed in the right direction and starting small. I think you'll see a drastic improvement over your previous attempt at spraying the car.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
And thanks steve. That's what were all here for is because we enjoy racing. Ill be in touch with you because I have a few questions about something.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks andy , i will stay in touch. ill have to drag you out to the track some time. ill let you know how it does. thanks
ken

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill be in touch also steve , as funds get better and learn a little more , to get some of your stuff , that real street setup sounds good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts