Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From all of us at Cecil County Dragway we would like to thank everyone that came out yesterday to run our little series.

Mother nature can be a bitch but if there is anyway we can get a race in we will do it.

Again thanks for the support to all those that came out and all those that just need it the excuse not to come..... You missed a great race.

And next time you'll listen to us and not the weather people.

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,776 Posts
I only went since Jimmy said its cleared out!Best one in long time left at 11 home by 1230 no one infront of me or behind me lots of flying!Weather was great! totall excitment never a dull moment at SCSO most bang for your buck,"bang" key word.Thanx cecil county!

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
...and thanks to you and your staff for giving us a fun, safe place to race. It's very much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Thank you for having the greatest heads up series in the country

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Dave said on friday... NO RAIN....

Not a drop hit the ground after 8am. The race went smooth. The Cecil County crew did a great job, track was great.

Dave you have a new nickname too... no more Footwreck...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thank you for all that you and your crew do! There's a reason people will drive by their local tracks to come to yours!! SCSO series has the best classes and races anywhere. Can't tell you how many times I heard the margin of victory was .00X or less in all classes!! Where else you going to get that?!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thank You to all the Cecil County staff. Track was killer as usual and it was a great day from start to finish.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The BEST one day event around! On average how many cars/classe does Cecil run in that 10-12 hour span? With track prep between classes!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! The weather forecast hurt the car count, we only had 211 entries. If it would not have rained Friday night we probably would not have had to stop and scrape like we did so we could have been finished earlier than we did.
We are very proud of our series and the racers, fans and sponsors that support it. If it wasn't for you guys this series would not exist.
Guess I got to thank Dave O. too this was his brainstorm back about 15 years ago!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Were do we find the "like" button on here... Everyone but Dave-O does a great job.

Dave-O has something commin that may hold him out for the rest of the day due to his age next time i see him!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Were do we find the "like" button on here... Everyone but Dave-O does a great job.

Dave-O has something commin that may hold him out for the rest of the day due to his age next time i see him!!!!!!!
"BALLTAP" Hey Mo I believe Dave did that for good luck!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Thanks for the best race around!!! Great day for sure and track was on point all day!!!! Even the burn out box was tight.... Heard it are a trans up!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hats off to the whole Cecil county crew and Dave O for a killer racing surface and a good place to race :smt023:smt023:smt023

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Had a awesome time but try not to forget Arnie's chair next time... He always made to SCSO...Let's keep it that way...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts