Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
20,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been off here now for a while. Let me just come right out and say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY who helped out when John put this up on here about my accident I can't say enough for what you guys and gals have done! It has been a big help so far with bills rolling in. Thanks to EVERYBODY who bought a ticket at the YB nats. Congrats Big Kenny on winning the first set. Thanks John and Laura for setting things up. Thanks to Justin and Tabatha for all their help through out the whole weekend with the tickets. Thanks Jessica for drawing the people in buy a ticket when you was holding the box lol. A BIG thanks to 2 of my very close friends Tommy Kundrik and Buddy Legath of Mickey Thompson for all they have done on helping out. And thanks also to Tommy Kirk for putting up the MacFab beadlocks to raffle off in GA in 2 weeks.

It's been a very depressing time in my life the past 5 1/2 weeks but knowing there are people out there that care so much to take the time out of their lives to help me out is something that I truly can't believe! I'm a really private person with my personal life as John or a few others on here can attest to but I am blown away by everything some members on here have done. I am not the type to ever ask for help and it was really great what some of you people did!

I know I will get better and like I told the one nurse in the ER don't have pity on me because there are people who are losing loved ones and others who will not leave here to go home. But from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU to you all!

Tim

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
:party:party:party

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
What happened Tim? I had no idea you where hurt. Hope you feel better!

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
glad you are doing better if I can help out in any way just let me know my brother :cool: .

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Was my pleasure to make a donation,

Get better homie,

·
FATTYS RACING
2,216 Posts
I'm glad things are getting a little better for you my friend! Hope to see you soon??take care

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
Keep your head up Tim. Hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I'm glad you came and hung with us at the duck couple weeks ago..Take care of yourself . Are you going to the legends race in 2 weeks. See ya soon buddy.

·
20,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm glad you came and hung with us at the duck couple weeks ago..Take care of yourself . Are you going to the legends race in 2 weeks. See ya soon buddy.
No I won't be able to make it up there. Let me know how you and your dad do. Also let me know how Greg does with the stick shift boys.

·
20,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I appreciate all you that posted for stopping by to get a ticket for a chance on winning the 2 sets of tires.

If any other members dropped by please feel free to say so on here so I can thank you!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts