Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It hasn't been said yet so I will do it!

THANK YOU TO SOUTH GEORGIA MOTORSPORTS PARK.

Events of this size are HARDWORK. Your staff was there late thursday, in early and stayed late everyday!
The crew in the lanes was efficent with the classes and with pairing each class, your starting line officals gave them a great track, you medical and safety staff took care of the racers and fans that needed attention, and you tower staff kept up with all the classes, changes and numbers. Your gate staff and security kept everything flowing and allowed fans and racers to move about. The consessions staff was on the hussle all day. I can't tell you how many times Al would point out that kid with a handtruck full of supplies going back and forth!!!

Promoters promote, Racers race ...... but the track and it's staff make a race what it is.

I am sorry we went so late each night, but thanks for giving it your all.

Smoke you're ok in my book, I didn't call you Dale once!!!!
Tim I am sure is still sleeping, and Wade is still trying to answer questions and give Frankie his ladder before the class finished up!!!

Chris

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks Chris, despite all the craziness, I wouldn't have missed it for anything.
Enjoyed having you ad Al this weekend, and I have been called alot worse than Dale Earnhardt, trust me. (although I'm still trying to figure out where he came up with that one)

Be safe on your next tour and we'll see you next time brother.

·
6,816 Posts
Chris you did an awesome Job this weekend cant wait till FEB see you at PRI

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Very good post, The staff at SGMP was polite effficent and hard working, ALL OF ya from the starte to water box to wrangler, track crew, WOW, The whole facility was top shelf, cut grass, edged clean clean pit area, the lighting at the track is unreal I mean nightime racing was spectacular under the 50 million watts of light. PA systems was clear as was radio transmission. Again what a first class place with a first class staff!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Was there from Wedneday to last round sometime early monday. The staff and everyone involved in putting this race on worked there ass off. THANKS for all of the hard work if you were not there you cant imagine the work load the guys had.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts