Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad, Billy, and I appreciate everyone's donations. Although I could not be there yesterday (and I wish I could), the memorial means just as much to me as it does to the rest of my family. During these tough times, it is very comforting to know how many racers show their appreciation of my mom and her dedication to racing. Unfortunately we can't thank each of you individually, but we are very greatful for every dollar that was sent to us. We especially want to thank Ali and Craig Buscio for organizing the whole memorial and collecting all the money. I'm sure my mom is looking down smiling. Once again, thank you everyone who donated.

- Kim Verzilli

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Donation for a great family like yours is no problem.It is the least Rosemarie and I could do. A big Thank You goes out to Craig and Ali for doing this to help out Bill and his family. We miss you Sue.
Greg and Rosemarie

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Kimmy it was such an honor knowing your mom and being able to do this for your family in her memory. I know I speak for all of us when I say we will all truly miss her. She was one of a kind and we will never forget her. I'm sorry you couldn't make the dedication but I know you were there in spirit. Craig and I are so glad we had the opportunity to meet your family, and to be able to let them know just how special your mom was to us all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts