Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thank you to Gil at Speedwire Systems. We tried out the new systems this past weekend and they worked flawlessly. Programming the nitrous controllers is quick & easy and sure beats the Digisets.Nice stuff & sure makes wiring an easy task.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys,

Thanks for the compliments, it has been a pleasure to work with you both. Mike, glad to see that the car is finished and race ready !

Nice job with the wiring ;)

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the before. Still Speedwire but the earlier versions of their controllers & car wiring controls. Gil still sells these and they work great. The new versions are more solid state, much smaller, and lighter. As you can see, I used the same mounting panel, just mounted more stuff to it to centralize everything. It still comes out of the car with four quick remove screw knobs and most everything has WeatherPack connectors or spade connectors. All the Speedwire modules are potted which means extremely resistant to vibrations and other harsh environmental conditions in a race car environment. Compare them to other product that's out there and you will see there's a significant difference.

Here's the old wiring which was in there for two years.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Looks awesome!!!! Can't wait to get my Speedwire System installed. I also have the Relay board and 4 stage controller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts