Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the second time this year Monty has made a more than generous donation from YellowBullet.com to my "Support Our Troops Cruise Night"
YellowBullet again is on of the corp. sponsors of our event. This will help to make a great donation to the troops. Thanx, Ray 8) 8)

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Its the least we could do for the men and women fighting for us.. But the real thanks goes out to you for putting this thing together.. You are a standup guy Ray.. :D

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx Monty. The 111th Fighter Wing of the Air National Guard just called and left me a message yesterday. I talked to them today and they are bringing soldiers to the event some are bringing classic cars. This one guy also races a Sprint Car which is all lettered up for the 111th Fighter Wing. He has a race tomorrow and if he keeps it in one piece he will be here with it. They are going to try to bring some other millitary vehicles too. 8)

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Monty,

three thumbs up.

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023

having been on the other side of it................ thanks
Bob

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Bob, I have always said. Actions speak louder than words.. I have opinions but I also know whats right.. This donation was on behalf off all the members of YellowBullet.com .. I think all our hearts are in the same place when you get right down to it..

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Remember, it doesn't say support the war, it's says support the troops. They are only doing the job they are told to do!!! 8)

·
Registered
519 Posts
HEY FOLKS FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT CANT MAKE THE SHOW FOR RAY GET A T-SHIRT FROM HIM. THEY ARE TOP NOTCH AND LOOK GREAT IF YOU DONT SPILL VANILLA PUDDING ON IT.
EVERY BIT OF SUPPORT WE CAN DO FOR THESE PEOPLE I AM SURE IS VERY APPERICATED. :-D

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
7DMACH1 said:
Remember, it doesn't say support the war, it's says support the troops. They are only doing the job they are told to do!!! 8)
Exactly..
I agree.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Bob, I have always said. Actions speak louder than words.. I have opinions but I also know whats right.. This donation was on behalf off all the members of YellowBullet.com .. I think all our hearts are in the same place when you get right down to it..
Thanks Monty :-Rock

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scheduled to appear at the event. Al Depue with his 111th Fighter Wing Sponsored Sprint Car. {As long as he doesn't crack it up tonight, you know them guys!!!}

1 - 16 of 16 Posts