Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Thank You for posting this. Yes it brought a tear to my eyes and for a good reason. Thank You to ALL of our brave men and women who help to keep our freedom. For without you we would have nothing. I salute each and every one of you!!! :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Brodyman..........I Thank You Sir,,, as having served for 4yrs in the Marine Corp myself 1971 to 1974 I found the video very moving. And I would also like to say thank-you to everyone that will take a moment and say thank-you to servicemen and women. Some people were not as kind with the Viet Nam vets.

Thank-You
Thank-You

Sgt. Rick J. Bailey USMC

·
102,312 Posts
I want to say thank you to the Vietnam era Marines for paving a way for me. I also want to say you guys are long overdue for respect from our nation.

·
Registered
15,442 Posts
Thank you for giving us or freedom!!

·
bye
50,511 Posts
Brodyman..........I Thank You Sir,,, as having served for 4yrs in the Marine Corp myself 1971 to 1974 I found the video very moving. And I would also like to say thank-you to everyone that will take a moment and say thank-you to servicemen and women. Some people were not as kind with the Viet Nam vets.

Thank-You
Thank-You

Sgt. Rick J. Bailey USMC
My Pop fixed two of those "not so nice" people that spat upon my cousin when we picked him up from the airport after finishing his tour with the Tet Offensive. I doubt if they spat on another person again..........after they spat out their own teeth.:cool:

Viet Nam vets have always got the respect they deserve from my family and I. Too bad the nation as a whole didn't do so then.

Welcome home Rick! Thank you!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Awesome, If you haven't been to the Marine Corps Museum(were this video was shot) close to Quanico, VA, you really should go, well worth the trip!
Semper Fi!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just lost my cousin back in feb..he was only 30 and left behind a wife of 8 years,a 18 month old,a 3 three year old both little boys..he served 4 tours in irac and was serving a 5th in afganistan and was suppose to come home next month for good,but got killed by a roadside bomb..you dont really think about how bad it is till it hits close to home. It was the saddest but most honerable funeral ive ever been to..thanks usmc

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My Pop fixed two of those "not so nice" people that spat upon my cousin when we picked him up from the airport after finishing his tour with the Tet Offensive. I doubt if they spat on another person again..........after they spat out their own teeth.:cool:

Viet Nam vets have always got the respect they deserve from my family and I. Too bad the nation as a whole didn't do so then.

Welcome home Rick! Thank you!
My father was on hill 881S during the Tet offensive. Where was your cousin? The Vietnam Vets were never given the respect they deserve!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome, If you haven't been to the Marine Corps Museum(were this video was shot) close to Quanico, VA, you really should go, well worth the trip!
Semper Fi!!
The museum is amazing!!!!!

·
102,312 Posts
Just lost my cousin back in feb..he was only 30 and left behind a wife of 8 years,a 18 month old,a 3 three year old both little boys..he served 4 tours in irac and was serving a 5th in afganistan and was suppose to come home next month for good,but got killed by a roadside bomb..you dont really think about how bad it is till it hits close to home. It was the saddest but most honerable funeral ive ever been to..thanks usmc
If you don't mind me asking, what was your cousin name? When i was a drill instructor I had an Eckard in one of my platoons.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Marines, thank you for everything you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts