Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all the Racers, Sponsors and Everyone that stepped up to help Sat inclunding fans

1st race of the yr started very strong we saw 18 cars how for the MDRA 275 class.many new cars and manny old timers came out the wood work...I hope everyone had fun with our season opener
There were some numbers getting layed down and expections running on jet fuel lol.

18 cars showed up for the first race...
These were the top E.T players.with 60fts as fast as 1.15
Mike kostic layn down 4.87 /4.88
Matt Bell 4.95 /4.90
Tommy olson 4.99/4.95/4.91
Danny kroll 4.99/4.97
*275 top 4
1st Mike kostic 4.93 1.46 Win!
2nd Tommy Olson 4.97 144
3rd Matt Bell
4th Dan Kroll

The NEW 315 class .

1st Andy ( Last ls1) 4.98
2nd Danny Kroll 5.02
3rd Matt bell
4th Jimmy plimton jr

Thank you TRZ MOTORSPORTS CHICAGO INTERMODAL TRUCKING
Flying J RACE ENGINES MORROW BROTHERS FORD

See Everyone July 21st ....

·
Registered
682 Posts
Had a blast...as usual. Great job Rich,Corrie,and everyone else behind the scenes.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Had a great time! Thanks to all of those behind the scenes who made the race a success.

·
Regulator
35,802 Posts
NO SCOTTY THANK YOU FOR DOING ALL YOU DO FOR THE RACERS AND FANS YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you.... but it takes everyone to make it happen.its Not only Me ,Rich, Corrie, Sue sponsors , Racers, Fans.... We all bust our butts in one way or another ..so we hope it keeps growing...and keep it fun .our intentions are to keep things far as possible and fun..

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Well done Scotty!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Awesome event Scotty. The depth of our local X275 field is unreal. Kostic,Kroll,Olsen,Bell all competitive names in the class so to see them all racing head to head was sick. It was cool to see what it actually takes to be competitive at that level. The craftsmanship of the cars is unbelievable and the crews/drivers have there shit together. That's for sure. Hats off to everyone that raced.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Scotty just wanted to thank you and your crew for a great event we all had a blast. See all of you guys in July.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again .... Im hoping to see more cars next time...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Scotty i had a great time and im sad to say i will not be at the next race as its 10years i have been with my wife so since she lets me race alot i want to keep her somewhat happy so we made plans but im not pulling any of my sponsorship of the 2012 MDRA 275 class i will be testing the friday before maybe with an extra driver just because i cant be there doesnt mean my car cant and to the rest of the guys its a pleasure being there with you all no matter what drama there is lol until next time......

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
have a good time gino...take care of the one that counts the most....25 years here....

·
Registered
553 Posts
yjanks see you all soon

·
Registered
553 Posts
thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts