Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 812 Posts

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The government in Victoria, Australia, reacted to the surge in firearm “permit to acquire” applications by shutting down gun sales altogether during the coronavirus crisis.

Well thank goodness there is no silly "2nd amendment" in Australia to keep mere citizens from being denied a "right" to purchase a firearm. But, of course, they don't need one, because average Australians feel no particular need to own self defense firearms, right? That is something that only happens in the United States of America, where fully automatic rifles are as easy to purchase as a bag of potato chips. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Never let a crisis go to waste.

I wouldn't be surprised if they remained permanently closed. After all, you didn't need to but them for the last few months. Why do you ever need them? In fact it's just best if you turned in all the rest of what we know you have.

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
It's all good, the biker gangs / underworld have custom made full auto's for if/when the shit hits the fan. They will protect the public from the government :ROFLMAO: :(

I tell you what, if this lockdown continues and people aren't dying in big numbers, more people will wake up that this corona bs, is just that, BS.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,997 Posts
It's all good, the biker gangs / underworld have custom made full auto's for if/when the shit hits the fan. They will protect the public from the government :ROFLMAO: :(

I tell you what, if this lockdown continues and people aren't dying in big numbers, more people will wake up that this corona bs, is just that, BS.
It's an exercise in control.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In on one!
Nah. You can't equate what goes on in Australia to what goes on in the USA (I've heard). I can't see this going past one page, can you? Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
not if Aussies don't bite like intended

old mate launch will be in here filling up the pages with anti-Aussie hatred and love of the jews

·
Registered
23,169 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,205 Posts
They need a road warrior

·
Busy being a cunt
29,905 Posts

The government in Victoria, Australia, reacted to the surge in firearm “permit to acquire” applications by shutting down gun sales altogether during the coronavirus crisis.

Well thank goodness there is no silly "2nd amendment" in Australia to keep mere citizens from being denied a "right" to purchase a firearm. But, of course, they don't need one, because average Australians feel no particular need to own self defense firearms, right? That is something that only happens in the United States of America, where fully automatic rifles are as easy to purchase as a bag of potato chips. Take care. Tom Worthington
^^^^^^^100% correct 😉

Thanks for thinking of us Tom but it's totally unnecessary, maybe you should be concerned with your own cesspool :cool:

This will be my last post on the subject, you'll need to PM Trev as he's our local Firearm Ambassador.

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
Check out Wedgetail ... an Australian gun maker.

·
Registered
40,595 Posts
"That is something that only happens in the United States of America, where fully automatic rifles are as easy to purchase as a bag of potato chips."

Talk about stupid, ever try and buy a full auto weapon? It's quite the adventure and a very, very long one.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,528 Posts
I thought all Australians were killed when the whole continent burned down. :unsure:

1 - 20 of 812 Posts