Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
having fun
31,403 Posts
I find the people that love the new one-never owned a previous version or gave 2 fucks about a fox body....and the haters have all owned many older stangs...

it truly is a car for the next generation

they also say the next generation is fucked up in the head

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I find the people that love the new one-never owned a previous version or gave 2 fucks about a fox body....and the haters have all owned many older stangs...

it truly is a car for the next generation

they also say the next generation is fucked up in the head

I have to agree with you SR.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
I'm a mustang guy,15's are gross

Foxbody 1A\B
New edge 1A\B
10'-14 3rd place respectfully

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I've owned foxbodies for 16 years. The 15 is very nice looking, especially compared to the 2005-up

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I'm a Mustang guy and hate the looks of the '15 model. Yes, I do like the drivetrains but the body styling is terrible, especially the front. It looks just like any other car from the side and the tail lights angled up and in like that look goofy.

With that being said, my favorite stangs in order are these.

1. '69-'70 fastbacks
2. '65-'66 fastbacks
3. '79-'86 hatchbacks
4. '05-'09 fastbacks
5. '71-'73 fastbacks

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
Cause sale are up 70 % from last year. Of course it being sold world wide . I still think they fucked up with the IRS and it still not the best looking of all the mustang built to date .

http://www.mustangandfords.com/news...0153480196761001&adbpl=fb&adbpr=41204856000#1
I own a 2015,ford finally got it right !
IRS is a game changer and they look badass now..IRS can handle
lots of power w upgrades if thats your thing ..Stock motor makes lots of power now too

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Never been a huge fan of Mustangs. My long, fat legs never seemed to fit in them as well as they do in Camaros. However, the 2015 is a home run.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I'm NOT a mustang guy, but I really like the new ones. Took one for a test drive a few months ago and really liked the way it drove, just thought $35-45k was too much for a normal GT. if I bought one, I'd get one after they've been out a year or two and can be had for $10k less.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
I have owned a 66, 79,81 all fuck most yearsbup to 92 fox body's lol, 98, 01/03 Cobras , 07 GT and would like to buy a 2015 ... I like them a lot lol

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Fox body coupe 87-93 is the best looking mustang in the history of mankind. I've always been a fox fan. Owned a 90 GT and a 93 coupe.

I love the 2015 Mustang. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Been a Mustang fan since I was a little kid . I am on the fence about the new car , sometimes I really like it , other times I don't . It really depends on what package I guess . I've seen some highly modded ones that I really like . That being said , I haven't driven one yet .....

·
having fun
31,403 Posts
ive owned probably 15 fox bodies--bought my first one in 91-bought my current 93 coupe in 93-have had many since then while managing to keep my 93 that is now my race car. 2 coyotes and many ford trucks-5 explorers-2 f150's,4 monte carlos-2 chevy vans and a few mid 80's ford vans-even a mullet mobile Camaro from the 80's-also a few bmws...

crap ive owned a lot of cars

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Im a Mustang guy and have owned well over a hundred of them from 66 to 04 and I like the new cars. I think after you put some nice wheels on them and lower them a little they are great looking cars.

·
Registered
19,262 Posts
Fox body coupe 87-93 is the best looking mustang in the history of mankind. I've always been a fox fan. Owned a 90 GT and a 93 coupe.

I love the 2015 Mustang. Looks awesome.

Not even close to the best looking 67 thru 70 are the best looking 67 being the best, nice shape lines. 87 thru 93 had an ugly front end and boxy looking.

·
On the roller...
15,881 Posts
My hesitation is that I could be in a low mile C6 Z06 for less. Then I realized I could be in a Viper for less. Kind of makes a mere GT that I'd drive to work on sunny days less interesting.

Maybe it's just me? And I've only ever been a Ford guy...

·
Moderater
13,467 Posts
I'm a Mustang guy and hate the looks of the '15 model. Yes, I do like the drivetrains but the body styling is terrible, especially the front. It looks just like any other car from the side and the tail lights angled up and in like that look goofy.

With that being said, my favorite stangs in order are these.

1. '69-'70 fastbacks
2. '65-'66 fastbacks
3. '79-'86 hatchbacks
4. '05-'09 fastbacks
5. '71-'73 fastbacks
I agree with 1,2 and 4...all great looking cars.

the 15 looks like the nose is going up hill from the side. Not pleasing to the eye..

·
Registered
864 Posts
I'm a diehard Fox fan and I also own a '11 GT but I really would love to have a '15 in that orange color.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts