Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a th350 in a street strip car with a manual forward pattern valve body. It was freshened by a local rebuilder a year ago and has worked good until a week ago.
It will work for a couple runs then out of nowhere I start the car and It wont move in any gear. Shifter is adjusted good . I can start it later and all may be okay. I pulled the pan and filter and they are clean.
I ran the car this weekend. Saturday it acted up again. It seems to do it at first start up. Sunday I ran the car several times but that day I never put the car in park. Just left it in neutral all day. It never failed.
Any idea what can cause this ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t see the vent plugged.
the transmission worked good for a year and just started this a couple weeks ago. Could anything in the valve body be sticking. It goes from working good running 12.90 to not moving at all in any gear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stuarta it’s full
Hutch there is nothing in the pan. I’m hoping it’s only in the valve body. I’d love to find the problem without pulling the transmission out

·
Registered
34 Posts
Check the fluid level and check it again after it sits awhile. See if the level rises after it sits. Sounds like converter drain back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts