Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Please help with some updates.. Some of us have to work so we can pay for others to be there. Lol :p

·
Registered
342 Posts
Kenny hubbard 4.84 at 160 first pass off the trailer, mostly everybody in the 80's today

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Kenny hubbard 4.84 at 160 first pass off the trailer, mostly everybody in the 80's today
Lol,

I figured that was the reason that there wasn't any updates.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I know exactly what you mean!My junk is already to go in sso trim...New turbo,cam and converter and some light and some weight out of it but i know its still not enough so why bother

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know exactly what you mean!My junk is already to go in sso trim...New turbo,cam and converter and some light and some weight out of it but i know its still not enough so why bother
Maybee u should go chime in on the Nmra sso board

It's good

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I did when it was a new thread...Going to have to go over there and talk some more shit!Are you really done for the year with them?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did when it was a new thread...Going to have to go over there and talk some more shit!Are you really done for the year with them?
Yes unless we get a bigger turbo. They have tried weight but now it's time for bigger turbo. Or I'm out. But those guys will call u and tell u bull shit make u think they r changing the rules. And tell u how important u r but never call u back

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Ya some guy has called me but i havent returned the call as of yet...I think a 106 would just about do it

1 - 20 of 282 Posts