Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone was headed out to Tx Raceway for some heads-up action tomorrow night.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am no photographer by any means but we will do the best we can. Should be a good show as long as the " R word " holds off.

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
Whats that?Houston and rain in the same sentence?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not @ Houston. This is gonna be Texas Raceway in Kennedale (DFW). TTT5 Extreme Street & True Street.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I'll be there

I'll be there in my turd, gonna see if I can qualify somewhere other than last for a change. The car is working better now ...so who knows.

On Wednesday one of the TrueStreet guys was testing and almost lifted the back tires off the ground. Smashed the oil pan pretty bad. But it's already fixed and going again.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Rain

Phucking rain.

30% chance of rain late Friday. I woke up and it's raining....Dumbass weathermen.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
not gonna make it this time. bent some stuff in the rear suspension last time out and running out of time to get it fixxed. work interferes with all the important stuff!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
not gonna make it this time. bent some stuff in the rear suspension last time out and running out of time to get it fixxed. work interferes with all the important stuff!
That sucks John, looks like it's going to rain most of the day anyway. They will probably postpone the race. Get it ready for the reschedule!

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
What did you tear up,John?

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Maybe

...with my new stainless prop.

Rain, rain, go away (but come back Monday!)
Maybe they'll let us run with a passenger and two oars!

·
Registered
79 Posts
You mean you guys don't have the special rain tires? Got mine loaded in the trailer and ready to go....

John's little Poncho makes too much power. It bent the sway bar and lower control arm bolts! It put slack in the housing causing it to move around.. I guess that explains why it has been a bear lately.

Randy

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
Rain,Rain go away. Im setting at work in Houston watching the weather. I plan on making the drive to watch. Looks like the rain is passing. Any updates as if they are going to cancel it. I plan on heading that way in about 2 hours

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
does wolfe run in extreme street?

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
No. Wolfe runs Limited Street which is now ran with King of the Hill.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
No. Wolfe runs Limited Street which is now ran with King of the Hill.
oh i see... thanks stephen... you still planning to be at the clash?

·
THE BBK
1,215 Posts
YES SIR. Hope to see yall again and take a group pic

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
What did you tear up,John?
like randy said it bent the lower control arm bolts where they attach to the body. upgraded to 5/8 bolts with a little machine work on the bushing so it shouldn't happen again, the swaybar has been bent for a while now but i took this oportunity to upgrade it too. matt @ bears performance hooked me up. great guys to do business with.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Rain,Rain go away. Im setting at work in Houston watching the weather. I plan on making the drive to watch. Looks like the rain is passing. Any updates as if they are going to cancel it. I plan on heading that way in about 2 hours

Call the track before you leave, just remember...this is Texas. It has been known to be 80 and sunny, 50 and raining, and covered in ice, all in just a couple of days.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts