181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Why is the r0 all that matters?

The r0 of seasonal flu is 2.1 while being contracted by 8% of the population

Stop talking about potential.
And it goes below 1 in April.

The whole point of mask wearing is to push down the r0 as much as possible. Less people infected, less dying, less negative economic effects. Win all around.

·
Registered
68,272 Posts
Simple concepts, obviously to complicated for trumphumpers to understand

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
Total amount of your links that show the effect on the r0 factor: 0

The r0 is all that matters, not individual protection. Your links also only focus ok the wearer getting the infection. There are more factors in r0.
Trying to play semantics because you got caught for being utterly ignorant. Tell me have you had ANY biology or virology? The answer is no and I can tell because of your posts and your latest response. You are dumb.

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
And it goes below 1 in April.

The whole point of mask wearing is to push down the r0 as much as possible. Less people infected, less dying, less negative economic effects. Win all around.
LOL!

And it doesn't do anything and anyone who has had virology knows it.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
"Anyone who has had virology"?

Show me studies that show no effect on r0.

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
"Anyone who has had virology"?

Show me studies that show no effect on r0.
Why do you keep spouting your ignorance? Your dumb talking point is irrelevant. A mask does NOT stop a microbe, it does not do anything.
Now answer my question. Have you had any biology or virology????

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Have I had any biology or virology?

The point is to stop or reduce the droplets and aerosols. Both from coming in and going out. Theres no doubt even a cheap mask helps with that.

Show me any studies that prove masks have no effect on r0. Even models. Show me.

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
Have I had any biology or virology?

The point is to stop or reduce the droplets and aerosols. Both from coming in and going out. Theres no doubt even a cheap mask helps with that.

Show me any studies that prove masks have no effect on r0.
You keep repeating stupid irrelevant talking points because you are uneducated. A mask is useless, your dumb argument is if 1 virus gets stuck on the mask it reduces the r0. LOL
Millions get past that mask, so your point is not only ignorant it's dumb.

I see you won't anser my question and we know why. You haven't had a day of biology or virology in your life and it's why you keep posting ignorant, ill informed posts about r0's.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
You keep repeating stupid irrelevant talking points because you are uneducated. A mask is useless, your dumb argument is if 1 virus gets stuck on the mask it reduces the r0. LOL
Millions get past that mask, so your point is not only ignorant it's dumb.

I see you won't anser my question and we know why. You haven't had a day of biology or virology in your life and it's why you keep posting ignorant, ill informed posts about r0's.
A mask doesnt have to filter out 100% of the virus either on inhalation ot exhalation to have an effect on r0.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
So what. Another dumb comment
Thata actually the core of the wear a cloth mask campaign. The whole point is to push down the overall r0. That and social distancing.

The beautiful thing is neither have a negative effect on the economy. In fact if they push down the r0, that is a positive effect.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts