Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Damn just damn. Them demonrats are stuck. On one hand every x employe of Trump is honest and upstanding on the other we have Fauci’s x employee telling all. Do we believe disgruntled employee or not that is the question.

·
Registered
31,183 Posts
Fauci is the agent delivering someone's agenda. Notice his repetition of the word 'checkpoint' in a context as if a 'checkpoint' is something desirable, so it becomes a comfortable word to think about as you approach the checkpoint where 'we will see your papers' is the new normal. Changing the imagery and meaning of words is a subversive tool to achieve a step toward (mind) control.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Damn just damn. Them demonrats are stuck. On one hand every x employe of Trump is honest and upstanding on the other we have Fauci’s x employee telling all. Do we believe disgruntled employee or not that is the question.
That's like saying just because every republican doesn't side with him blah blah bah. Your type will find anything that suits your argument and would do anything at any cost to bring down those you don't agree with. It's pointless to argue with your type because your blinded by HATE and won't accept anything but what you deem is right.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I live in Houston and anyone with Common fucken sense gets that

1) How in the fuck can u reopen with no answer?
2) Basic fucking Medical knowledge a mask helps keep you and others safe. Next time a dumb Mutha Fucker says fuck a mask or naw to a mask.

Ask the dumb Mutha Fucker this...if or the next time you have Surgery or a Surgical procedure done

None of the Doctors nor the Nurses are required to where Mask while doing your procedure. Yeah it's some Dumb Mutha Fuckers in this World.
Best and Dumbest Quote Ever ... Hopefully the Kung Fu virus will just disappear. Or now the dumb Fuckers says wear a mask yet for months Stating it's not needed. Governor Greg "Aba"Ass is just about as Dumb as the guy in DC. I won't say the trash name. But white Power and I never saw that on the video. Dudes a real Pussy and Putin's Bitch. Greg's just following his lead...talk about the blind leading the blind. Greg your wheel chair has went into the Swap with Putin's bitch.

·
Registered
31,183 Posts
If you don't understand the difference between a surgical procedure and respiratory disease vectors you won't be able to answer this either; If the masks will prevent the virus transmission, why weren't convicted criminals in jails and prisons required to wear them instead of released to commit more crimes against society?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
No he didn't he reopened to early based on what came from DC. Common Sense if you've got No vaccine How in the Fuck can you go back to Normal without adapting to what's happening? These people are out here like it's 1999(Prince song BTW). Was in Midtown area in Houston very nice btw. Yesterday...These dumb fucks are out on the sidewalk eating drinking and holding conversations. Then wonder and cry about the conditions then add to that saying no to the mask.
Let it be known walk up on me while I'm out with no mask may cost you a good ole fashion ass Whooping..Bang bang with me for any unforeseen problem.

·
Registered
22,816 Posts
100% agree. That Trump isn't putting together a commission to silence this leftist is troubling.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
No he didn't he reopened to early based on what came from DC. Common Sense if you've got No vaccine How in the Fuck can you go back to Normal without adapting to what's happening? These people are out here like it's 1999(Prince song BTW). Was in Midtown area in Houston very nice btw. Yesterday...These dumb fucks are out on the sidewalk eating drinking and holding conversations. Then wonder and cry about the conditions then add to that saying no to the mask.
Let it be known walk up on me while I'm out with no mask may cost you a good ole fashion ass Whooping..Bang bang with me for any unforeseen problem.
It’s your right to wear a mask or stay home! It’s my right not to....
BTW... if everyone is tested ( cause you know that’s the cure) then what is the issue? The masks are for someone that has it?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
What gets me is a Liar .....then for Months ran with the false hood. Now after the fact tries to correct shit. Fact I'd whoop Trump's ass if left alone...just on the merits of all the BS and trying to play both sides on race...One minute he's helping blacks while at the same time posting Videos of White power. Bitch can't have his cake and it it 2. The same people who voted dude in will be the same to vote going the other way. How could you return a fucker who's said from the beginning that the Kung Fu virus was no Biggie.... Dude was Brief'ed on the Virus before 2020. It's nothing was his basic thought.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
You
It’s your right to wear a mask or stay home! It’s my right not to....
BTW... if everyone is tested ( cause you know that’s the cure) then what is the issue? The masks are for someone that has it?
You wear the mask to
1 protect Self
2 protect others as I don't know what the fuck you've got going on with you or your health.

Common sense.
If a person and there friends truly believes this BS ask the people doing a surgical procedure: Require them Not to wear mask. 😂🤣😆

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Ski Cat
Felony waiting to happen on a prideful dumbass Backwoods hick or City Slicker...no repect'er of Persons.

Reactions: Mr. Belvedere
1 - 20 of 197 Posts