Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris Uratchko said:
Well.... if some new parts come in today I might head out tomorrow too.... maybe see ya'll there.
Cool. Look for the red Capri running like chit!! :-D

·
Registered
910 Posts
Chuck you still goin to Norwalk? I dont think i am goin after all
And just to think....I planned on drinking a few cold ones tonight with ya :D :D
It's nice here in Cleveland now, clear sky with a few clouds here and there but weather.com says showers tonight..........

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
steve hurt said:
And just to think....I planned on drinking a few cold ones tonight with ya :D :D
It's nice here in Cleveland now, clear sky with a few clouds here and there but weather.com says showers tonight..........
ya sure sure you just sayin that cuz you know i aint goin now LOL :p

whats your local forecast sayin? is there any hope? my backup plan is to head to edgewater tomorrow, looks like there is a possibility for them to run tomorrow.

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beebemotorsports said:
Cool. Look for the red Capri running like chit!!
What else would you excpect from a Ford product :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
:roll: Another person who doesn't know what they are talking about!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
beebemotorsports said:
Hey kelly are you going to the whellie contest at the halloween classic ( norwalk)

next sat night :lol:
Not sure.....i cant take photos since they already have a vendor

:( With money being tight i dunno that i can justify goin just to hang out, damn i hate this crap time to play the lotto lol

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Beebe got a really nice street car going together may want to watch out around the wasteland area come spring. SBC Fuel Injection and a fogger Just a few details for yea!!!! :-D

Oh yea and Motley Crue Coming from the Inside :supz:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts