Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LS Powah!
11,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Uh, I guess we needed yet another going back in time storyline? I was hoping for more movies like Salvation where everything is set solely in the future.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,987 Posts
Salvation was awful. I like the Genesis storyline but they miscast it with jai courtney and the other douche actor.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
LS Powah!
11,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Salvation was awful. I like the Genesis storyline but they miscast it with jai courtney and the other douche actor.
Posted via Mobile Device
The beginning of Genesis which takes place in 2029 was fucking awesome. As soon as they went back in time everything went to shit. All I ever wanted was a movie set solely in the future which explains why Skynet resorts to time travel to begin with. Salvation is as close as we ever got to that.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,987 Posts
The storyline picks up in the future after T2.

They are saying T3 T4 and T5 never happened.

Which is cool by me. T2 was an awesome movie.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
LS Powah!
11,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm completely lost and confused on what the story line is for Terminator anymore.
It's an absolute mess. It honestly needs a complete reboot at this point. All new actors, storyline, everything.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,987 Posts
It's an absolute mess. It honestly needs a complete reboot at this point. All new actors, storyline, everything.
Well it's James Cameron. He's taking off after the last movie he wrote. So like I said T3 T4 and T5 never happened.

Genesis needed more JT Simmons and less Jai Courtney.

God damn time traveling robots... lol

Posted via Mobile Device

·
LS Powah!
11,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it's James Cameron. He's taking off after the last movie he wrote. So like I said T3 T4 and T5 never happened.

Genesis needed more JT Simmons and less Jai Courtney.

God damn time traveling robots... lol

Posted via Mobile Device
I hope it's good, but I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
T1 good, T2 great. T3-5, beats the fuck outta me. I can imagine the messages they'll be sending with a new one.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,987 Posts
She's 64 years old. She definitely hit the gym like she did 28 years ago for T2. In every interview for the movie Arnold would say, Linda is Ripped. LOL

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
T1 & T2 had a very strong female lead character with Linda Hamilton and she did great but this trio of ladies to save the world looks silly.

Aliens with Sigourney Weaver was awesome with zero SJW influence to boot. I miss the old days when women could kick ass without an agenda behind it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts