Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be warned!! If you are in the process of giving his stupid phuck money.. stop!! if you have already.. dont expect getting anything in return!!

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Originally posted on www.corral.net
ALLEGED SCAMMER ARRESTED!!

After two to three years of allegedly scamming corral.net Readers out of money and goods the Georgia Bureau of Investigations has informed The Corral that "Charles Hull" is now in custody. Long-time alleged scammer Charles Hull of Georgia was arrested on September 25, 2002 following a lengthy investigation. He is accused by many of scamming dozens of Readers out of tens of thousands of dollars of parts and cash. He had been repeatedly banned from the site, his IP addresses blocked, and yet made deliberate attempts to circumvent our measures.

Charles Hull used many aliases and e-mail addresses. Our most recent list of his known addresses aliases are as follows:

James Kicklighter
Gary Smith
Jason Hall
Robbie Smith
RH
Charles Ray Hall
ford man
Charles
racerwalshgt
streetracer
Raymond
Ray
Big Daddy Hull
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If you have any additional aliases or names to add please Let Us Know!

If you have had any bad dealings with this person, please send the following information to Agent Tony Banks of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Your contact information including:
Full Name
Address
Home and Work Phone numbers
E-mail address

If you sent Mr. Hull something, include the following information:
Manufacturer Name
Model Number
Part Number
Serial Number(s) if available
Complete description including, what the part is for, any identifying marks or characteristics of the part.
When you shipped the item.
Method of shipment.
Shipment address.
Value of the item that was sent.

If you ordered something from Charles Hull, include:
The specifics of what you ordered. Be sure to include:
Manufacturer Name
Model Number
Part Number
Complete description including, what the part is for.
How much money you paid him.
When you paid him.
Method of payment.
Payment mailing address.
What you received (if anything). Be sure to include:
Manufacturer Name
Model Number
Part Number
Serial Number(s) if available
Complete description including, condition of the received part, what the part is for, any identifying marks or characteristics of the part.

Send this information via fax to: (912) 389-4447

Or via E-mail to: [email protected]

Please inform anyone you know that has been scammed by someone out of Southern, Georgia to go over this information and see if they have been a victim of Charles Hull.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
nice to see one of these type actually get caught!

i did get the parts i paid for unfortunately it was no even close to the condition it was supposed to be....

i guess i was one of the lucky ones....

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
nice to see one of these type actually get caught!

i did get the parts i paid for unfortunately it was no even close to the condition it was supposed to be....

i guess i was one of the lucky ones....

to a certain degree-

these guys make me sick-

i dont understand how he is still typing this shit on his computer-

if i was their u would have no fuckin eyes let alone fingers to type and to shut u the fuck up i would rip your fuckin voice box out-

cockhead-:smt071

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
test

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
I'm in Alabama right now,I' stopping buy his place on the way back up,should be interesting,especially when ...........

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
U stoping by his house? Have you seen his house or the house located at the address he gave before? He is not living too bad. Check it out on Google Earth or Microsoft live maps.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
to a certain degree-

these guys make me sick-

if i was their u would have no fuckin eyes let alone fingers to type and to shut u the fuck up i would rip your fuckin voice box out-

Thanks

Nick--

What the fuck did i do! dont threaten people you dont know. not to mention for no fucking reason!

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
to a certain degree-

these guys make me sick-

Thanks

Nick--
Nick I hope whatever you were trying to post was directed at the guy doing the scam not on3 racing because how you quoted him and the threats you said makes it seem like you got some wires crossed

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
nick seems to be a pretty straight shooter. i am sure that he was just using on3's post as an example and not directing it toward him?

thats what i thought also.. but it should be cleared up ;)

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
ok, just seem weird

i took it the wrong way.

the wording confused me

like i said im glad the guy got caught, there are so many scammer that seem to get away with it.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
U stoping by his house? Have you seen his house or the house located at the address he gave before? He is not living too bad. Check it out on Google Earth or Microsoft live maps.
I will be stoppin by.........:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.