Yellow Bullet Forums banner

TENFIVER = REALSPEEDED = CHARLIE HULL = POS

4K views 39 replies 24 participants last post by  Kwikford 
#1 ·
Do not deal with this scumbag. He has phucked a few members here already and is trying to sneak in again under another name. Be warned

#3 ·
all moderators should sign up for your class:p

#18 ·
Motherfucker I want to hit something!

#22 ·
I was about a couple hours away from sending cash on a Procharger he was going to order for me!! R U sure this is the same guy!!? Tenfiver is his handle!!

#26 ·
This fella is on Grudgeracer.com all the time as Glynnspeed and he races some ORSCA races. He's a Crook from what I see. Isn't he the same one that made a post about a year ago telling us about his car being finished and paid for and the builder wouldn't let him have the car?

#30 ·
He just emailed me AGAIN! Said he'd send the $$$$ this week AGAIN!!!!!

#31 ·
Charles Hull wants to get on here and square up with these people soon,as I am about to post up more info on this crook he is not going to like.

People in the know have plenty of contacts Charles.YOU can take that to the bank,quit stringing people along here and taking their hard earned money.

Your name is getting out there Charles,your getting real famous here on YB.com now

Folks please read the negative threads might save you some money,be very careful who you deal with.

Some times deals thats too good to be true they prolly are and your going to lose your money

#32 ·
TOM............... ones again i dont have anyone's hard earned money.... if i do tell them to speak up...

Like i said in the other thread......i do owe Mideastbusa $200 for a Weldon regulator.

#33 ·
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=813411&postcount=323

This guy has been asking for what belongs to him since 04-27-08

What is he an easy victim because he is not in this country? Guess you must have overlooked him.

Guys like you Charles with their slackness don't even belong on the internet,let alone sell parts,your a good one to collect,but not send the items out,I see guys like you every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.