Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Martin + Street Cars = A bad business decision for NSCA

Martins facility is top notch, a very nice place to race at, but it's never been a street car accepted place to race at and never will be. They tried to put a program together and failed miserable, fun part is we told them it would up front, but the new management choose not to listen to us.
Stanton Rocks, always has, Why are they not on the schedule?

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
underdog said:
Stanton Rocks, always has, Why are they not on the schedule?
Might be that Stanton has no shut down. They loose someone off the end of the track every year at Stanton. Nice people, nice track, just no room to stop.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Stanton used to be one of the NSCA's best races for spectators. The crowd has been shrinking year after year.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yes, the shut down is short, Thank Fred Meijer for that as he owns the nature trail at the end of the track that he won't change... a hole.

Stanton's attendence in the past was always the 2nd biggest for NSCA behind Cecil of course. There is a reason why it went down hill the last two years, but it goes on def ears unfortunately. It probably is to late to change it now.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Michael Ray said:
I would like your input underdog. Thanks.
Michael, I pm'd you the input on Stanton like you asked me to a couple weeks ago. I just copied it from another input I had sent Marie as well. Did you get it?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Given last year's car counts (from qualifying results)

MD was the biggest turnout of the season so adding Atco looks like a great decision to me.

Rising Sun, MD 155
Newark, OH 123
Salem, OH 100
Stanon, MI 97
Belle Rose, LA 84
Commerce, GA 81

and those numbers don't include the American Super Car Challenge which had 13 cars at Cecil last year

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
You should have it now. I also realized why you didn't get it before, my mistake by not putting a subject line in.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Start broken record now.........

:WGAF about car count. I would be curious to see some "real" numbers for spectators. I would also like to see a well thought out plan on how to increase media coverage for racers and increase fan count. MRay, don't ask me for the plan. My job is to show up and put on a good show, be prepared, don't oil the track, etc. I'm the "talent". Just like the strippers at the titty bar. Their job is to show up, look good and shake that azz. If the strippers don't make any money, and have no customers, they move down the street to the next club. The talent follows the money and opportunity.

PS: Next yellowbullet.com meeting will be held at The Landing Strip, in Romulus, MI. Entry fee will be $20, single bills preferred. :Boobs :Boobs :party :Boobs :Boobs

1 - 20 of 74 Posts