Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A mob of eight to 10 Somali males wielding hammers descended upon bystanders at the East Bank Light Rail station on Friday night injuring several, according to recorded police dispatch"

"when the incident occurred said that the group of males had “hammers and bars,” and that they seemed to be “attacking anyone who looked like they had money who were white.”

https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/

I know if this happened in an area where I was in the direct vicinity.........

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm glad they're so grateful to this country for taking them in and they seem to be assimilating so well into our society. Plus they gave us that wonderful new congresswoman.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
It always perplexes me why we see this in places that are probably going to be filled with liberals, but doesn't seem to happen very often in little southern towns.

It has happened in small towns down here but it sure see.s like it is few and far between.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Just imagine if it was the other way around, hundreds of black neighborhoods would be set on fire by the residents as a "protest".

·
Registered
26,247 Posts
When it happens in small towns there is usually an accounting. cities.....not so much.

·
Registered
327 Posts
TNB. Nothing shocking here. Groids attacking humans doesnt fit the narrative of the Joo MSM agenda so its no big deal really. Right?

·
Mother Hen
50,945 Posts
It always perplexes me why we see this in places that are probably going to be filled with liberals, but doesn't seem to happen very often in little southern towns.

It has happened in small towns down here but it sure see.s like it is few and far between.
You pull this shit in a small Southern town and you will have a bunch of good ole boys on your ass pretty quickly I would think. Besides, in our small towns, everybody pretty much knows of everybody else. Strangers stick out like a sore thumb and if they lived here, everyone would know of them and they wouldn't get away with it. Big cities are impersonal. Most everybody is a stranger.

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
Obviously, what is needed is more "common sense hammer control laws". Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm glad they're so grateful to this country for taking them in and they seem to be assimilating so well into our society. Plus they gave us that wonderful new congresswoman.
Will never happen. Self loathing whites will move to red states and continue voting brain dead

·
Registered
438 Posts
You pull this shit in a small Southern town and you will have a bunch of good ole boys on your ass pretty quickly I would think. Besides, in our small towns, everybody pretty much knows of everybody else. Strangers stick out like a sore thumb and if they lived here, everyone would know of them and they wouldn't get away with it. Big cities are impersonal. Most everybody is a stranger.
Tortured and hung to rot

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Who here has never accidentally hit your finger with a hammer?
Then think about the damages a hammer blow purposely directed at a body would do. Horrifying weapon for sure.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,394 Posts
Thanks obango

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
have you noticed.... this doesn't happen in open carry states!

99% of the people I know, that carry, would of decreased the population of that city!
right then and there!

need to treat animals .... like animals!

·
Registered
438 Posts
have you noticed.... this doesn't happen in open carry states!

99% of the people I know, that carry, would of decreased the population of that city!

right then and there!

need to treat animals .... like animals!
Yep, their life expectancy wud be rated in mins around here.....blown the fuck away

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 54 Posts