Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I've noticed that there are more and more mainstream videos - the author tries to relate it to business needs and it has not business being there. Other than that I think it is a great tool to be aware of what your competition is doing.

·
Smuck
5,897 Posts
JUST ANOTHER PLACE WHERE A PIC OF YOURSELF...AND SOME BULLSHIT EXPLAINING IN DEPTH WHOS IN THE PIC STAGE....AND WHY PEOPLE SHOULD WANT TO HUMP YOUR LEG....IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ...PEOPLE WANT IT .... YOULL MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS....BAWAHAHA
Just so happens to be how I got my current job, they came looking for me due to my skill set.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
There should be like a giant orange avatar or something to call attention to all these future banned spammers until they have like 10 posts or so.

It's like:
1)start new account
2)wait 6 months
3)bump ancient thread with weird reply
4)3am Spam-hammering of site in Chinese until they're banned

^they are message board farmers,
they must get paid for their ads according to how established their screen names are.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Not a bad thing for me. I was recruited for my current job through LinkedIn.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can tell you that this is an amazing platform and anyone can get a great high-paying job there. I am not kidding. This is really possible. During the crisis and the increase in the percentage of unemployment in the states, my father found a job as a manager on this platform and he was hired very quickly. To begin with, he only needed recommendations, but this is not a problem, since there are many services on the Internet with ready-made sample recommendations and his friends have made great recommendations for him!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts