Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Its basically Facebook for professionals and people looking for careers
Or business owners, it's a great tool to network. Also even if you are not looking for a job it lets you stay in touch with everyone important from every job you have had and it can lead to new much better paying jobs though old co workers.

My wife has passed up a few jobs and gotten huge raises for staying where she is because of LinkedIn. People that are well networked there are never out of a job and make more money than the average person if they are good at what they do.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
I got an email asking for what compared to a Facebook "friend request". I called the person and he said he got the same thing with MY name on it. Neither of us made any attempt related to the site. Somehow, the site made these requests on their own.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
It happen . I use it . It seems to find patterns . And send out email asking to friend random people

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
I use linkedin to network with local professionals. It's helped me several times landing clients, and new leads as well.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,341 Posts
A fellow co-worker sent me a request.

Didn't know what it was at first, but later learned it was a professional networking site.

I still have not had time to fully explore the site or see what it can do for me.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,575 Posts
JUST ANOTHER PLACE WHERE A PIC OF YOURSELF...AND SOME BULLSHIT EXPLAINING IN DEPTH WHOS IN THE PIC STAGE....AND WHY PEOPLE SHOULD WANT TO HUMP YOUR LEG....IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ...PEOPLE WANT IT .... YOULL MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS....BAWAHAHA

Reactions: rodent4
1 - 20 of 25 Posts