Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
heres my 2 cents on this subject [and it is a subject i personally know about],if yours or some other child ended up in a boot camp/ program/rehab facility then they obviously need to have their shit straightened out now.the problem with parents these days is the fact that they treat their kids like FUCKIN PUSSIES & give in to any whim & want they have.most kids today do not know anything about personal responsibility & get away with murder.i could go on for ever on this subject but hell,your probably tired of reading my rant already.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF THEY BELONG THERE......................I WOULD NEVER TREAT MY OWN KID LIKE THAT
NO MATTER WHAT, AND I SURE THE HELL WOULDN"T LET THOSE PIECES OF SHIT TREAT HIM?HER LIKE THAT

·
Erect Member
3,065 Posts
I saw teens in discomfort, not teens in danger. Good for the little bastards, if they acted like responsible members of society their punkasses wouldnt be in boot camp to begin with. The only problem I see is that the parents werent there with them "suffering".

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
heres my 2 cents on this subject [and it is a subject i personally know about],if yours or some other child ended up in a boot camp/ program/rehab facility then they obviously need to have their shit straightened out now.the problem with parents these days is the fact that they treat their kids like FUCKIN PUSSIES & give in to any whim & want they have.most kids today do not know anything about personal responsibility & get away with murder.i could go on for ever on this subject but hell,your probably tired of reading my rant already.

I agree 100%. I dont see anything wrong with that, hell when I was that age I would get my ass whooped in Wal-mart if I acted up. A little yelling would have been a treat, lol. Back then parents disciplined there kids.

·
Registered
29,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The parents need to be there. It's there fault. I am a good father (so I think) so this really has nothing to do with me, But that kid was probably a handful to a single mother and she sent her kid off to get mentally fucked!!!

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
What's graphic about that video?? The way I see it, if a kid is so rotten they get sent to a place like that to help rehabilitate them, it should be more severe than that....yelling, who gives a shit LOL!! I was hoping they'd give them the paddle in front of peers since most parents spoil their kids and dont hold them accountable for shit anymore...hence all these spoiled rotten fucks growing up running around with no respect, no manners, no work ethic...all because of worthless parenting ability and fear of parents "being mean" to their precious little child who is reality is a huligan.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
i understand it was no physical abuse, and i agree out of control kids need to be disciplined but shit like that could mentally fuck a kid up.

i'm sure there is plenty of other ways to get it done!

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF THEY BELONG THERE......................I WOULD NEVER TREAT MY OWN KID LIKE THAT
NO MATTER WHAT, AND I SURE THE HELL WOULDN"T LET THOSE PIECES OF SHIT TREAT HIM?HER LIKE THAT
Raise them right....they wont be there- period. If they're born with some gene that makes them assholes no matter how correctly they're raised, that little bit of yelling in that video is'nt shit.

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
What is the point of that? I agree with people being soft but what is the goal of four adults yelling jiberish in theyr face?

Those are honest unloaded questions, what is the goal with this?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I agree 100%. I dont see anything wrong with that, hell when I was that age I would get my ass whooped in Wal-mart if I acted up. A little yelling would have been a treat, lol. Back then parents disciplined there kids.
You bet. If I did anything the folks didn't like it was ass whoopin' time no matter where we were.

Of course, DCFS hadn't been invented yet.

·
Registered
15,356 Posts
98% of these bootcamp programs are rife with abuse by total zeros that could never make the grade to be a real DI or even a fukn local cop so they get jobs at these kind of programs. Its really hard to imagine that any parent/court could be so naive to send a kid to one of these programs unless it offered full video disclosure. What the hell do they do when there daughters act like little sluts send em to a Pimps house for some tough love?

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
hence the reason why when you beat the shit out of your kids,hit them below the neck so nobody else can see the bruises.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
hence the reason why when you beat the shit out of your kids,hit them below the neck so nobody else can see the bruises.

there you go...so kid grows up to be a woman/child beater.....

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just did a job in a teen correction facilty here in N.Y. The teens are in for murder and rape and theft. They range in age from 12 to 17 years old. The officers told us they can not defend themselfs from a attack .This means they can not hit the kid , they have to restrain them . They get spit on without any recourse.This is because of pussy congressman and civil rights people. They can house 150 at this plcae but only 70 are there because the civil rights people said that it would be harmfull to the kids if they were at full 150 inmates.

·
Erect Member
3,065 Posts
Maybe these kids are just misunderstood, looking for someone to reach out to, someone to talk to.

/sarcasm.

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Broke him down like a shotgun. Oh yeah can someone point out the abuse? I think I missed it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Shit that was nothing my old man was a damn command sgt major infantry at that and myself and brothers and sister got it far worse than this. Guess he shouldn't have been a fuck up and got sent to a boot camp they were not touching him at all that is called building chracter and respect. I applaud these drill instructors.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Mental..But being a cop, that's probably how you act writing tickets.

Mental abuse my fucking ass... That was no worse than what I've seen from the piece of shit kids do to their parents or other people to get the worthless asses in there to begin with. If you're gonna dish it out, you better damn sure be ready to take it !!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts