Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the Primos Facebook page this morning. I thought this guy was a Bowhunter lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I lost a lot of respect for Uncle Ted after watching him on a Buffalo hunt. The one he snuck up on and shot had a tag in his ear.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
Should have stuck to stuff he know's like "Cat scratch fever" as a public figure he is a little lacking in the frontal lobe.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't mean to mislead with the original post, it was on a private ranch and basically money dictates choice of weapon.

Fact of the matter is, it's archery season for the rest of us and the bulls in those ranches are almost tame. Any decent guide could have gotten him a reasonable bow shot. First, he craps himself for a month to avoid the draft, now he fancies himself a badass.

Yeah, whatever Ted...

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
I lost a lot of respect for Uncle Ted after watching him on a Buffalo hunt. The one he snuck up on and shot had a tag in his ear.
Posted via Mobile Device
Do you think the steaks and hamburgers you buy at the supermarket dont have tags in their ears at some point? The only difference is a gun was used and not a bolt stunner.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
So, what did the op kill with a bow this season?

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, what did the op kill with a bow this season?
Hunting public land on weekends like most other non-entitled hunters. Gotta work, the hunt runs from the 1st till the 25 of Sept. How about you?

Now if you want to compare past seasons, let's do it.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,975 Posts
Class envy sucks.

Hunting will die from within......by selfish hunters who think their personal hunting methods are the only ones that are ethical.

Yea, Nugent shit in his pants for 2 weeks, not a month, to avoid the draft.......a jerk move.

Since then, Nugent has done more to promote and protect hunting than anybody here ever will.

"non-entitled hunters"???????? Seriously? Sad stuff....

·
Registered
88 Posts
He's extremely intelligent, there is no denying that. But having known him since I was a young kid and seeing the guy he really is and how he presents himself, we'll he's just an arrogant asshole. And this opinion stems from personnel experience with him hunting on our ranch when I was a kid, a ranch he's no longer welcome at along with the countless other places he's been run off for his arrogant, self absorbed, mr right attitude.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,975 Posts
He's extremely intelligent, there is no denying that. But having known him since I was a young kid and seeing the guy he really is and how he presents himself, we'll he's just an arrogant asshole. And this opinion stems from personnel experience with him hunting on our ranch when I was a kid, a ranch he's no longer welcome at along with the countless other places he's been run off for his arrogant, self absorbed, mr right attitude.

Now you got something! Teds mouth gets him into trouble a lot, but shooting an ear tagged buffalo(pretty much the only option in the lower 48), or using a rifle, or the mention of money......silly.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea Teds gonna be Ted and honestly he gives two shits about others opinions, one of his few qualities in my opinion.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Yea Teds gonna be Ted and honestly he gives two shits about others opinions, one of his few qualities in my opinion.
Seems his lackeys get their panties in a wad, however.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Class envy sucks.

Hunting will die from within......by selfish hunters who think their personal hunting methods are the only ones that are ethical.

Yea, Nugent shit in his pants for 2 weeks, not a month, to avoid the draft.......a jerk move.

Since then, Nugent has done more to promote and protect hunting than anybody here ever will.

"non-entitled hunters"???????? Seriously? Sad stuff....
WTF??? Who's talking about anti-hunting here besides you? I'll make no bones about the fact that I can't stand "The Cowardly Lion"

You can't just decide your not a coward anymore, It's who and what you are till they put your yellow ass in the ground. Ted Nugent is a coward till the day he dies. Then he's a dead coward.

I love rifle hunting IN RIFLE SEASON, Just don't try to come off as some bigtime bowhunter when you're track record says otherwise.

Nugent supports Nugent, nothing else. Wake up!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
IMO he promotes hunting and firearm ownership and thats what I like.
his music kicks ass also. Personaly the fact he shot a buffalo with tag in his ear or used a rifle instead of bow means nothing.Hell if i was on hunt and allowed to use ,y rifle and shoot at 10 tiems the distance if needed ,I would do it in second.

Being a bow hunter does not mean you will not use only a bow.As for money get him the oppritunity.Hell money is probably all it took to get on the hunt in first place.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,975 Posts
WTF??? Who's talking about anti-hunting here besides you? I'll make no bones about the fact that I can't stand "The Cowardly Lion"

You can't just decide your not a coward anymore, It's who and what you are till they put your yellow ass in the ground. Ted Nugent is a coward till the day he dies. Then he's a dead coward.

I love rifle hunting IN RIFLE SEASON, Just don't try to come off as some bigtime bowhunter when you're track record says otherwise.

Nugent supports Nugent, nothing else. Wake up!

You seem to be a little bit confused.;)

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
Well said, I have never met him (no regrets) and should have qualified the statement by saying....lacking in portions of the frontal lobe. Since in my opinion he is such an arrogant asshole that he alienates 80% of those who he seeks to impress.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts