Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please put NovaDan, Magic Johnson and whomever else you need to on ignore.

These bullshit childish antics have gone on for way too long.

·
rodent aviator
7,047 Posts
It's fun for them because he takes the bait. At least they have figured out how to start new threads with his name in the title and that keeps him out of the other threads.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
Two sides to everything.

He keeps buying in, though...
I am no the only one that does that. These 2 or 3 freaks are more dedicated than most ,though. I never knew any of them or said anything directly to them before until they started following me around here. Do any of you know who these people are ?

·
UP ON JACK STANDS
4,191 Posts
I don't think he can. I have never seen him post anything but arguments and insults. Has he ever posted any car related things?

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
It's fun for them because he takes the bait. At least they have figured out how to start new threads with his name in the title and that keeps him out of the other threads.
So who exactly do you put all the blame on ?

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
I don't think he can. I have never seen him post anything but arguments and insults. Has he ever posted any car related things?
Why don't you read my post history to find out. I used to post mostly in the political section until it was turned into the Jewish ADL section by Darkman00.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am no the only one that does that. These 2 or 3 freaks are more dedicated than most ,though. I never knew any of them or said anything directly to them before until they started following me around here. Do any of you know who these people are ?
I don't CARE who they are and you shouldn't either!

If I want to find out I can, but they're not worth my time. Yours either.

·
UP ON JACK STANDS
4,191 Posts
Why don't you read my post history to find out. I used to post mostly in the political section until it was turned into the Jewish ADL section by Darkman00.

I think the political section falls under arguments and insults by everyone who posts in it. I have never seen you post car stuff is what I was referring to. Do you race or have/build cars?

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
I think the political section falls under arguments and insults by everyone who posts in it. I have never seen you post car stuff is what I was referring to. Do you race or have/build cars?
Yeah, I have a few cars.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
I think a lot of members need a job, a life, pussy, and Jesus....! Get with the program doods.......
I have a job, life, pussy and Jesus makes my Burritos.

I'm good, thanks!

1 - 20 of 168 Posts