Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in need of techs, A, B and C class. Our business is growing and booming. $3000.00 signing bonus!!!

Chapmans Northeast Ford and Lincoln Mercury
9371 Roosevelt Blvd.
Phila. Pa. 19136
215-698-7000
:cool:

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are so busy we are schedule two weeks out. With the other dealers in the area that have closed the one's still around are booming. We average 23k per day in parts, today I did 28k , yesterday 27k and Tuesday we did 42k. We are selling cars like crazy too.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
We are so busy we are schedule two weeks out. With the other dealers in the area that have closed the one's still around are booming. We average 23k per day in parts, today I did 28k , yesterday 27k and Tuesday we did 42k. We are selling cars like crazy too.

I made 25 cents today.. I was walking out of a store and there it was, just sitting there, all by itself... :p:p

·
Moderater
13,069 Posts
GM is hiring too.. :cool::cool:

So is Chrysler..

So much for your theory..

Yea GM anounced they might be hiring soon maybe if they run out of people to call back........ oh yea $14 an hour and you get to do the $28 an hour guys job..... where do I sign up......:rolleyes:

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO. I'm working 12 hour days, six days a week. I'm making more money than ever but I have no life. I want to retire at 62, four years from now, so I can just count my money. LOL

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
LMAO. I'm working 12 hour days, six days a week. I'm making more money than ever but I have no life. I want to retire at 62, four years from now, so I can just count my money. LOL
:party

I'm hiring too.. Need several employees by June :cool::p:p

Difference is I never make money :mad::mad:

·
Moderater
13,069 Posts

·
Moderater
13,069 Posts
Your at about $170 per Sqft and we are at about $80 per Sqft on a 3000 Sqft home.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts