1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there guys , i need someone to help

what i have is a digital 7

what i need is

something that can at the start of the run remove the desired amount of timing , then as my bottle drops off( limited class) with the gear changes i want to put timing back into my motor to burn the extra fuel (no bleed offs allowed) , but it must be able to not play with the timing if i pedal the car ....

any ideas . diagram and parts i can use help!!!

Dan

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I made a little fix for the richness problem, I used a servo to take out fuel pressure as I am going down the track. If this is allowed in your class I can take pics of the set up and explain how it works.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
hi there guys , i need someone to help

what i have is a digital 7

what i need is

something that can at the start of the run remove the desired amount of timing , then as my bottle drops off( limited class) with the gear changes i want to put timing back into my motor to burn the extra fuel (no bleed offs allowed) , but it must be able to not play with the timing if i pedal the car ....

any ideas . diagram and parts i can use help!!!

Dan
Which digital 7? you can use the gear retards to do this, or as stated above, the time switch tied to a retard and a ramp off will work as well, IF you have a box that has retard ramp off function and time switch function

1 - 5 of 5 Posts