Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals the plan is to make the tech process much easier and less time consuming for each of you.

Here's a few thoughts that I had:

1. Please make sure you know what class you want to run and that you have the correct tech card when you come to tech, it must be signed and filled out correctly.

2. Please have numbers on your car, if you do not have a premanent number use the last 4 of your SSN, windshield, back glass, and passenger side glass.

3. I am arriving Wednesday and will try and tech as many as I can between the time I arrive and 10 p.m.

4. I will start at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday to get an early start in the staging lanes closest to the tower, we will call you by class to make things less congested.

5. If you are testing Thursday and have a test and tune TECH CARD we will do your class and TNT tech at the same time.

6. We are hoping to have the chassis cert guy there again for those of you that would like to get your new chassis cert. sticker.

7. Please check your cars over before you come to tech to make sure that they are safe and that you have your helmet and safety gear with you.

8. We will continue to tech cars as long as possible or until we drop, which ever comes first! LOL

9. HAVE FUN!!!!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
You / Donald should print this XXX times and have it handed out at the ticket booth when they pay to get in the track... just sayin!

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Awesome of you to post this up. I don't make it to a lot of the big races, but when I do we have to run around and find the one guy that knows what's going on. Nice to see in advance.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You / Donald should print this XXX times and have it handed out at the ticket booth when they pay to get in the track... just sayin!
Good idea!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome of you to post this up. I don't make it to a lot of the big races, but when I do we have to run around and find the one guy that knows what's going on. Nice to see in advance.
Thank you!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We will be teching ALL CLASSES at SGMP.

Radial vs The World

Outlaw Radial

No-Boost

Outlaw 275

X275

Ultimate Street

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NOT MUCH HE'S CHEAP
Speaking of that you still have an IOU that you haven't cleared with the tech staff from October........LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts