Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,778 Posts
M/T needs to get into the trackday tire market, 200 treadwear territory.

·
Uses A Point and Shoot
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M/T needs to get into the trackday tire market, 200 treadwear territory.
That's what these are. Don't believe all UTQG ratings - as long as the tire is rated at or less than the treadwear rating given by the DOT, the manufacture can put whatever number they want on the side. These tires have reportedly broken 1.0G on the skid pad

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Holy shit......the resident office "Expert On All Things" just informed me that "those new Mike Thompson tires are finally street legal compared to those things you have on your Mustang." I informed him my drag radials were DOT Approved to which he replies, "No they are not legal. Mike Thompson Tires just puts that on the sidewall so they can call it a DOT Legal Drag Radial tire but it's not really legal on the street."

ooooooookay...........

At this point I informed him the man's name was MICKEY Thompson but I guess I was wrong again because....."His name was Mickey but he preferred to be called Mike. My uncle worked for him so I'm sure I'd know better than you."

I am currently pondering which handgun to get out of the truck and splatter this fuktard all over the office.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Holy shit......the resident office "Expert On All Things" just informed me that "those new Mike Thompson tires are finally street legal compared to those things you have on your Mustang." I informed him my drag radials were DOT Approved to which he replies, "No they are not legal. Mike Thompson Tires just puts that on the sidewall so they can call it a DOT Legal Drag Radial tire but it's not really legal on the street."

ooooooookay...........

At this point I informed him the man's name was MICKEY Thompson but I guess I was wrong again because....."His name was Mickey but he preferred to be called Mike. My uncle worked for him so I'm sure I'd know better than you."

I am currently pondering which handgun to get out of the truck and splatter this fuktard all over the office.
i think i work with his brother! can't fix stupid.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts