Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been protested many times. I have had the cars I drive torn down so many times that it is just routine. We had to go to an old nmca/hot rod race with the engines I was going to race, already apart, Bill Travato can testify to that! At commerce nhra in 1994, the nhra followed us back from the last qualification run with four people, they spent nearly 5 hours making us totally disassemble our car. The door panels off, the weight bars out, the complete engine out of the car, the heads off, ect..... We raced the next day and have been cleared always, and in times of protest, we have been paid. No matter how hard anyone fights for the situation of this weekend, the refusal of tear down is a blatant disregard to rules. The only way it would have been a situation that was ok to leave, would have been if it were in front of everyone, no secrecy to intelectual property. I have been torn down by nmra, and they are very strict, and professional. So in the case of this weekend, I feel that the defending of these folks is suicide!! Thanks, BG

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeremy, you have been a great support for all of us here, especially me, the bullet members give you a hard time, but we would all miss your involvement. I just feel that it is a done deal, and you can only make yourself seem more silly by engaging in all the silly bickering. Time to move on, and if you need to use what my experiences have been to help move on, then thats great! Thanks, BG

·
Registered
453 Posts
OMG did I just agree with Billy? :D Well said Bill!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Hard to look innocent when you refuse the teardown...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
JG (Slim) You may find humor in what you do...But if you were to stop and think for one minute that the people you find humor in agravating are people that you may need something from in the furture...

Being the devils advocate is one thing but being a complete assjack is another

·
Thread killer
1,879 Posts
JG (Slim) You may find humor in what you do...But if you were to stop and think for one minute that the people you find humor in agravating are people that you may need something from in the furture...
errrr.... Pro Line.... errrr..... Steve Petty........errrrr :smt064

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Jeremy, you have been a great support for all of us here, especially me, the bullet members give you a hard time, but we would all miss your involvement. I just feel that it is a done deal, and you can only make yourself seem more silly by engaging in all the silly bickering. Time to move on, and if you need to use what my experiences have been to help move on, then thats great! Thanks, BG
I will take your advice Bill. I have to go to sleep anyways. I expect all of these threads to be on page 2 or 3 when i get home from work.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Well put BG.. However if it is true about halfacre, then you both have something in common! hehe..
Got N.O.S ?
Relax...I'm just fawking with ya!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Honestly, I don't know if you were caught with nos in Pro Stock.
Are you saying it was BS?
Are you coming to Joe's ra ce in Toronto next weekend?
They are allowing full pro mode style chassis with a 10.5 tire.

·
Registered
16,594 Posts
I will take your advice Bill. I have to go to sleep anyways. I expect all of these threads to be on page 2 or 3 when i get home from work.

Back to page 1..........................:-D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts