Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone out there that can take some measurements for me on their foxbody? Im running a big block ford with 1 inch spacers between frame a team z standard k member and getting the diaper on and fitment is a nightmare. And being able to drop pan with k member in sounds awesome. Any measurement from like straight edge from shock tower to shock tower- closest part of k member. fire wall to inside edge of k member, hell even closest a arm bracket to inside edge of k member. Im just trying to see if its a waste of money for me to order it. Ive looked at all the pics and still cant get a good idea if it will fit. I have it in the "stock" location front to back speaking, which I cant get it any farther back and its centered in the car and dropped probably 1.5" id say. Please let me know if you can help me out.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wrkmnstr;5742**** said:
I've got one bolted in to a car with a bare engine compartment, but I'm not exactly sure of what measurements you're looking for.
Is it a foxbody? any part fire wall to the inside edge of front bar(the car rack bolts to). is there a radiator in stock location? even from the radiator to same edge, I just want to see if my pan will sit down in the k member opening.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That helps a ton, I went fire wall (not the ribs) to the front of oil pan and have about 1/8" of clearance. So hopefully the plumbob went down across the ribs and that will be about another 1/8" and I think I can alter the oil pan as well to make it get in there!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.