Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Titan quickest in 10.5 with a 4.202 at 173

The Titan team began testing Friday August 15 at Martin Michigan for the upcoming ADRL race in Norwalk, Ohio. During the day the team was able to lay down a few respectable times including a 4.25 @ 171mph and a [email protected] 173.50mph. The later time boasted a 60’ of 1.03 with a little bit of wiggle. Brett White quoted, “We’ve put a little stress on this motor, we’ve been pushing it hard and made a lot of passes on it. We put a fresh bullet in on Saturday to continue testing.” Saturdays testing yielded a 4.24 @ 172 and our best ever of 4.202 @ 173.70.

Nero Deliwala stated, “This 10.5” tire is tricky, I wanted to get in 1 more test session before we went to Ohio. We have a quick car, but making passes is what the rest of the field has and why they are consistent in various conditions. I want that consistency, we have a quick car.”

We are ready and anxious for the Norwalk race, and are on pace to put down some of our quickest times to date. Look for The Titan team at the Ohio Drags in Norwalk Ohio. We’ll see you at the races!

Check out www.TitanMotorsports.com for more details.

Titan Motorsports is a Mail Order distribution center based in Orlando, Florida focused on the Sport Compact arena. Titan wishes to thank these individuals and companies for their continued support: Accel, Aeroquip, ARP, Adell Wiggins, ATI Super Damper, Borla Headers, Brian Crower, Cometic, Dunlop Tires, Duttweiler Performance, Ferrea, Fidanza, Fluidyne, Gates, GRP, HPC, Injen, Innovate Motorsports, JE Pistons, Motec, NGK, Nitrous Express, PPG, Precision Turbo, PST, RC Engineering, Ringers Gloves, RJ Race Cars, RPS, Scion, Strange Engineering, VP Race Fuels, Weld, Wilson Manifolds, YPromos, and the awesome Titan Crew.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
i think they want to see that Big Block in the car for Norwalk ;)
I will be awhile yet on that, I am waiting on parts, as well as getting ready for this weeks event. I will still be trying to manipulate this small engine into running with these folks. BG

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Bill Glidden said:
I will still be trying to manipulate this small engine into running with these folks. BG
Hmm...something tells me you'll be running with them folks just fine.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is some good runs. Is that with Gary White driving, he's a good guy and a good driver?
Yes it is Gary white driving and he is a hell of a driver.
This year he is driving all of our race cars, the scion copper and black camo as well as the supra.

1 - 20 of 306 Posts