Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titan Motorsports is proud to announce Lucas Oil as our newest sponsor! Lucas has many outstanding products on the market today. We will be using the Lucas products in our engines, transmissions, differentials, as well as the Lucas Slick Mist for keeping the cars looking their best. The Titan/Lucas deal was finalized for the end of the 2008 season and the new decals will be on the car for the upcoming ADRL event at Rockingham Raceway. Come see Titan supporting its newest sponsor in Rockingham NC. Sept. 12-13. We’ll see you at the races!

Check out www.TitanMotorsports.com for more details.

Titan Motorsports is a Mail Order distribution center based in Orlando, Florida focused on the Sport Compact arena. Titan wishes to thank these individuals and companies for their continued support: Accel, Aeroquip, ARP, Adell Wiggins, ATI Super Damper, Borla Headers, Brian Crower, Cometic, Dunlop Tires, Duttweiler Performance, Ferrea, Fidanza, Fluidyne, Gates, GRP, HPC, Injen, Innovate Motorsports, JE Pistons, Lucas Oil, Motec, NGK, Nitrous Express, PPG, Precision Turbo, PST, RC Engineering, Ringers Gloves, RJ Race Cars, RPS, Scion, Strange Engineering, VP Race Fuels, Weld, Wilson Manifolds, YPromos, and the awesome Titan Crew.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
I got a call this morning and heard about this.

Congrats guys. Can't say that I ever plan to use any of that stuff in my car though :)

Would be interested to hear about the Lucas stuff from people who don't have them as a sponsor, work for them, ect ect.

Not a fan of "additives" either from any company.

Congrats though guys! Good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts