·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the border :confused:

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
Good question, but how about this one.....If the car resides up north, but the engine and tuning was done by the south.....who gets the credit???? lol

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good question, but how about this one.....If the car resides up north, but the engine and tuning was done by the south.....who gets the credit???? lol
the driver

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
95% of all muscle cars are built in the north.....
Mute point
well if we are talking about OL10.5, how much of the factory is actually left??? lol. See we take them 100% apart, and put about 90% South back in it. thats why they run hard!

BTW....I said I care a little.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still waiting on an answer
is it maryland?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,873 Posts
mason dixon line..fuck we went threw this yrs ago on here..

Car falls to driver..driver can live up north and rep Team South or team north..

hance was a prime example of this back in 08 or 09 cant remember now..but his car was built in the south,engine built in the south but it was a yankee car

·
Registered
531 Posts
mason dixon line..fuck we went threw this yrs ago on here..

Car falls to driver..driver can live up north and rep Team South or team north..

hance was a prime example of this back in 08 or 09 cant remember now..but his car was built in the south,engine built in the south but it was a yankee car

What about Scotty G? North or South?

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
LOVE this debate! Yes, when we worked with Dave Hance....Mustang was built in the south (Reese), we built the motor (in Georgia), Dave lived in NY and he was FOR SURE Team North. That's why I always claimed Team Hance....not North or South

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
I think we need to trace the origin of every part in the car and then do the math lol.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Im purty sure that there is a boarder up by Canadia, but the one @ the south end is a little hard to see.

Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts