1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellion94
Pre-Staged

Dude, who the fuck are you?

What a fucking lame attempt at gaining attention.

Hellion put their name on the door of Halfacre's car, and now they're the masterminds behind whatever he's doing? Like the other 3 championships John won, LEGITIMATELY, weren't quite enough, so the ENTIRE Hellion team had to try an "alternative" method? You're a douche.

shockedbycheaters
Burnout box

A Hellion Member speaks up
Well now, looks like one of the rats have finally come in out of the rain (no pun intended...ie Atco/rain...too funny) Anyway, do you really want to go down this road, about 3 Championships and not knowing what is going on? Let me dust off my crystal ball and look back into the past...wait, something is appearing, having a hard time making it out, ok, I think I got it...is that a boost controller stuffed inside a Koni shock box in the old car??? hmmm, why yes it is, and lets look at the date, wooaaah, wait a minute, thats before they were Legal...well I'll be DAMNED, there could be a pattern here folks...stay tuned

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Have you even told everyone your name yet?....You have a awful lot to say behind a screen name. I have no idea who anybody is that's involved, But I am tired of reading you bash them on here. If he did have that back then. Did he get caught with it? If not who cares, it is already on the past.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey now, I wasn't the one who released the statement, I am merely responding to what a Team Official reported to me about their colored history in the class...they pointed out that they are the most dominant force to ever enter the ranks of SSO...so like any good historian would do, I pulled out my crystal ball and amazingly found a few blemishes to their story...nothing more, nothing less:supz:

·
Registered
194 Posts
OMG !!!!! I cant believe there are cheaters in my town whats the world coming too! DAAAAAAMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!:supz:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well now, looks like one of the rats have finally come in out of the rain (no pun intended...ie Atco/rain...too funny) Anyway, do you really want to go down this road, about 3 Championships and not knowing what is going on? Let me dust off my crystal ball and look back into the past...wait, something is appearing, having a hard time making it out, ok, I think I got it...is that a boost controller stuffed inside a Koni shock box in the old car??? hmmm, why yes it is, and lets look at the date, wooaaah, wait a minute, thats before they were Legal...well I'll be DAMNED, there could be a pattern here folks...stay tuned
Did you not get the attention you wanted in the last thread after posting this billy? Are you the guy that sponsor's lelz's car?

Mike Rousch

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was informed by a team Hellion official that they were not to be addressed in this manner because they piloted the fastest car on the face of the earth (I believe they even said, "John Force ain't [email protected]")...so naturallly I had to defend all those that play by the rules and are just out to race hard and see where the chips fall...i.e...Non-cheaters

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yeah mike I think thats the guy who was awfully nice to you and said he was sorry and I will have a talk with my guys and etc etc. i think he is a piece of

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yeah mike I think thats the guy who was awfully nice to you and said he was sorry and I will have a talk with my guys and etc etc. i think he is a piece of
i bet alot of the nmra sso racers who do not cheat feel the same way about you!!!! at least that's what about five of them told me!!!!! david

·
Registered
936 Posts
They don't know me I dont race so you too can stfu
ha ha easy to tell me to stfu alot harder to make me.... and i was at the race i seen the look on those cheaters faces.... i talked to alot of sso guy's who all sayin ...."i knew it"....................... can't be done on a 360 with a 91mm turbo..... not possible boy's get a education!!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you paid any attention son you would know I do not crew for the Halfacres'

ha ha easy to tell me to stfu alot harder to make me.... and i was at the race i seen the look on those cheaters faces.... i talked to alot of sso guy's who all sayin ...."i knew it"....................... can't be done on a 360 with a 91mm turbo..... not possible boy's get a education!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Why is anything even being brought up about John? Urist is a great guy and nobody is saying he cheated...
"Shockedbycheaters" has insinuated it multiple times. I suppose because Urist is co-owner of Hellion. If the situation involved ProCharger I suppose "shockedbycheaters" would be calling out all ProCharged cars as well. "Shockedbycheaters" posts are infantile at best. Add to that the fact he uses those gay little icons in a thread as serious as this and his credibility just goes right down the shitter.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts