Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been informed that the ENTIRE Hellion Team is being watched with a very careful eye the rest of the weekend...backhalf numbers are being looked at and as of right now, there WILL be more teardowns Tomorrow for the entire field on a Random basis but the primary target is the above mentioned pack...looks like the cat is out of the bag now, can we say...No More Dominance???

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
They can still dominate if they are legal. It's a simple thing. When the rules say "you can't do that", then you can't. Everything else is dependant on the Gray areas.

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Yeah right... cater to whom??

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
from what I have heard so far, the powers that be are very dis-pleased with the recent turn of events and are going above and beyond to rectify the situation, including the unthinkable...it looks like the Joliet race could possibly be protested now...if that happens, it would be Un-presidented in the world of drag racing

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
from what I have heard so far, the powers that be are very dis-pleased with the recent turn of events and are going above and beyond to rectify the situation, including the unthinkable...it looks like the Joliet race could possibly be protested now...if that happens, it would be Un-presidented in the world of drag racing
I don't see how they can possibly protest an actual Car from Joliet, seeing as how it's been WEEKS since the event. They can take the racers points away, but only based on the current race's discrepancy.

For instance... Halfacre will lose his points for Joliet and the prior race, therefore everyone else would move up a position in the points. Jarrett would fall down to 1200 or so points, if memory serves that would be like 8th place from 1st, moving Urist up to the #1 spot, AJ up to #2, etc.

Now if Urist is deemed illegal, which I do not see happening at ALL (I have faith in ya, John), that would move AJ up to the #1 spot, and so on.

But a protest on the actual Joliet race??? Nah.... but that's my 2 cents

·
Registered
354 Posts
They can still dominate if they are legal. It's a simple thing. When the rules say "you can't do that", then you can't. Everything else is dependant on the Gray areas.
no.. you just find a clever way around it. no such animal as "you can't do that".
lotsa tricks/cheats you can do and NEVER get caught if your smart enough.
i had a delay box hidden in a cd player for christ sakes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
from what I was just told, there is a similar line in the Captain of the Hellion Team's car...look for that car to be torn down first tomorrow

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Urist.

·
Registered
366 Posts
3 posts and all in this thread. Why is it not a shock that your name isn't posted. Not saying it isn't true, but if you are going to sow the seeds be proud of what propogates.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the reason why I have only 3 posts on this account is because my other one got hacked and I had to delete it because someone started posting crazy [email protected] under my name....as far as what I am saying...come on down to the track right now and pull up a seat, you can hear first hand whats going on here...tomorrow will be a Very bad day for Hellion Racing...Cheaters never win, they only ruin the fun for everyone else!!!

1 - 20 of 168 Posts