Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Another bunch of idiots in School Administration. I hope they wise up when they see all the publicity and the backlash to come from their action.

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,089 Posts
School administrators a product of the snowflake generation......main reason young people aren't prepared for life and live at home indefinitely.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,470 Posts
My guess is she wasn't on the favorite list with the administration.

·
Senior Moment
7,560 Posts
it's fuckin' stupid.....however,

“It’s important to me that they see it is how you react to a situation that really defines who you are. I am really trying to get to each one of them and say maybe it’s not fair, but life will go on, and I have a lot of opportunity ahead of me because I got a great education.”

...shouldn't that be "I have a great education" ?

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts

“It’s important to me that they see it is how you react to a situation that really defines who you are. I am really trying to get to each one of them and say maybe it’s not fair, but life will go on, and I have a lot of opportunity ahead of me because I got a great education.”

Yes.

And thats some chicken shit reason to fire someone.

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
Hey the Snowflakes in charge don't like it when they are talked down too, and the snowflakes they are creating don't know any better. Funny how no were is there any complaining from parents on this matter just Administration.

She must have voted for Trump can't have one of them in the schools

·
Registered
19,332 Posts

Yes.

And thats some chicken shit reason to fire someone.
Have to remember she is a product of the Education system as well.

I think that was her response to being fired, But if you read she was never given any guidance on how to run the twitter, or given any discipline actions just fired she was in her 90 day new hire time frame so they probably didn't have to give much reason and she probably fixed all the problems already so.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I'm not an English wiz but I think either would be acceptable....

·
Senior Moment
7,560 Posts
...beyond anything else, she was engaging a student in both reading, and writing. Perhaps tricking the student into both is deemed unethical. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
She was mistweeted for such a minor thing .Hope she sues and wins .

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
She put a smiley face after her tweet. Everyone knows a smiley face makes any commit free from backlash. Watch:

Your mom is a whore :) = cant be mad at due to smiley face
Your mom is a whore = I will hunt you down and make you suffer a very painful slow death.

·
Registered
468 Posts

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

good catch.

I dislike agreeing with some of you, but this is absolute BS.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts