Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a New TCI Pro-X Powerglide transmission with JW case and bellhousing. It's all set-up for 157 tooth parts but will change it out for 164 if it cretes a sale. This is a top of the line trannie. Here's a quick rundown on it.

Pro-X Powerglide
JW case
JW bellhousing
JW "the wheel" 157 tooth flexplate
TCI roller bearing tailshaft
1.80 straight cut gears
10-clutch high gear bearing gear drum
deep aluminum pan

For more info look on their site or call TCI and ask for Tony Akins and he'll tell ya everything about the trannie. I paid $5600, will sell for $4000. 912-230-6216 or [email protected]

Also will trade for a nice golf cart or F3 blower set-up. What-ya got?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I requested the JW Case with the Pro-x internals. Feel free to contact for any info on it. Tony Akins of TCI can vouch for it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is not a chevy bellhousing, but i will swap it out for any bellhousing you need. Feel free to call me at 912-230-6216..Thanks,Charles

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike, that is correct. except i'm selling it with a driveshaft,converter,flexplate and crank adaptor. Will call you with tracking number on the crank adaptor and flexplate. Thanks again Mike

·
Registered
763 Posts
That is what I payed you $3700 for not to mention 900 plus for the driveshaft and convertor and the flexplate and adapter ring I havent recieved yet.Granted you sent in convertor for me to tci and havent recieved it back yet so I can understand the hold up for that it is a pro x convertor isn't it?Anyways I just got email from you and your going to send flexplate and ring with tracking number today and hopefully my 3700 dollar tranny on friday it is a 3700 dollar tranny I hope charles. anyways look foreward to getting description of tranny I bought and another thing if this isnt the tranny I bought off you why did you have me phone tony akins about it and I dont ever remember responding to any other emails about trannies you had for sale remember I emailed you and asked if you still had pro-x for sale well look foreward to hearing back from you.

1 - 20 of 375 Posts