Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
38,923 Posts
She's reputed to be a really nice, giving, charitable person. Kudos for the gig with the little cancer patient.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I think it's cool when a celebrity takes time to give back. When Garth Brooks was in his prime he took time to pick up my terminally ill 13yo cousin from the hospital and take her to the country music awards with him and dedicate a song to her. So many celebrities are horrible people it's refreshing to see one that not!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I think it's cool when a celebrity takes time to give back. When Garth Brooks was in his prime he took time to pick up my terminally ill 13yo cousin from the hospital and take her to the country music awards with him and dedicate a song to her. So many celebrities are horrible people it's refreshing to see one that not!
That's awesome!

·
YB Liar and Chief
29,163 Posts
Top notch in my book. The little guy is in my prayers. Kudos to Taylor.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
She has always been a class act in my opinion.
It's great to see someone like her being a positive role model for the younger girls too.

·
1,880 Posts
Thats my EX..

She Dumped me then wrote a song about me...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
With so many singers today having contracts that won't allow them to sing w/o getting paid, it is refreshing to see the effort she puts into entertaining children that are sick. Go Taylor, you're awesome!!!

·
Registered
12,027 Posts
Very decent of her. Also shows she does have some talent even without backup singers and sound technicians. Impressive.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
She needs me so bad! I just wish there was a way to tell her without me getting another restraining order?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts