Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody owned one of these? looking for opinions good and bad. i just bought a used one for 150 and the clip catch broke on the second shot :confused: also has anybody sent a gun to tauras for repairs and how much of a pian in the ass was it? thanks

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I had to send a PT1911 in earlier this year. I think it got back about ten days after I sent it. No charge. I was impressed.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I've heard good things about Taurus lately,,,their quality coming up,,other's quality going down.

·
Senior Frog
10,345 Posts
Taurus is hit or miss,I have done plenty of reading on them
and owned one 38SPL.......They have a lifetime warrenty but it takes months
to get your toys fixed because of the high return rates,IMO for a few bucks more
I can find something else better

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I own 3 Taurus pistols and all of them have been great weapons. I personally havent had to use their repair service, but have heard nothing but good things.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I have not had any complaints about my PT1911. My dad did have a problem with a PT92 and he sent it in to be repaired, the gun came back in about 2 weeks and the only money he spent was shipping it to them. This was also on a gun that he bought used and after talking with them on what HE could do to remedy the problem, there reply was to box it up and ship it to them. He was extremely pleased with there customer service. I just bought him a PT1911 in .38 super for his birthday, but we haven't fired it yet.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I bought a used PT145 and have since run atleast 350 rounds through it with not a single hiccup. I like it alot, especially for what I paid for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts