Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
45,885 Posts
I saw a lot of crappy work resulting in most of those "after" pics. Hands and lips,...never last. Tight little line designs always blow out and get fuzzy. And every tattoo when 2 minutes old look vibrant and bright. If half those after shots had the hair shaved off them and some lotion applied for the picture, they'd look just fine. The bad afters are mostly bad because of poor work.

And a few of those before and afters are bull shit. This one is a redo, a cover up, not a faded tattoo. The old one is on the left, and it got redone.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
tats are oh so gay.

for the weak minded, and low self esteem,

I would not date a woman with tats for all the $$ in china,

maybe some of you like the "slut look", but not me!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,517 Posts
tats are oh so gay.

for the weak minded, and low self esteem,

I would not date a woman with tats for all the $$ in china,

maybe some of you like the "slut look", but not me!
Would you date them for the tea?

·
Registered
20,768 Posts
Some of those are shit others are lies as Frank said. I bet it has a lot to do with the artist and how they apply the tattoo. I have a buddy that has full sleeves and a back piece. He's had them before I met him and none of his are in this bad of shape. It was interesting to see how some of the smaller stuff seems to have bled together though.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,123 Posts
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love it when anti-tattoo people go into a tattoo thread.
I love it when anti-tattoo people go into a thread and pass judgement on people with tattoos.....especially girls.
Because getting ink automatically spreads a girls legs and inserts multiple cocks into it.

Well here's a judgement - you're a dick. And that's based on verified action, your words.

·
Registered
16,123 Posts

I love it when anti-tattoo people go into a thread and pass judgement on people with tattoos.....especially girls.
Because getting ink automatically spreads a girls legs and inserts multiple cocks into it.

Well here's a judgement - you're a dick. And that's based on verified action, your words.
Why do people get all bent out of shape on the internet???

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
Keep an eye out for Semper Fi tats and let the owners know how you feel.
Treed!!!

My Dad had USMC tat on his right fore arm. I think he got it in 1966. IIRC he got it redone 20 yrs ago. And even then it still looked good.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,416 Posts
alot has to do with the ink type. some inks are just shit.

i have a fair amount of ink, and some are 15yrs old with little fading or other issues..... i always have a shirt on when in the sun which also helps keep them nice....

·
Registered
4,044 Posts

Considering the link provided by the OP is making tattoos look bad, I think this is an anti-tattoo thread that tattoo people are going into.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Tattoos are for people that didn’t draw on themselves when they were kids!

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,123 Posts
Considering the link provided by the OP is making tattoos look bad, I think this is an anti-tattoo thread that tattoo people are going into.
But the thread title is simply "Tattoos".....
I don't go into Harley threads because I'm not into them, I don't own one. Positive or negative thread title....I don't go into them.

Catch my point?

·
Registered
17,289 Posts
But the thread title is simply "Tattoos".....
I don't go into Harley threads because I'm not into them, I don't own one. Positive or negative thread title....I don't go into them.

Catch my point?
Yes.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts