Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever seen or have had tatoos on burn scars/graphs?
Thanks Rick

·
Registered
973 Posts
Be careful It can go horribly wrong....
Some tattoo guys won't do it.
I've heard it must heal, as much as 4 or 5yrs. Not for fresh scar tissue.

Do your homework.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
I had a friend that did it, he is a tough son of a bitch, he was crying like a little girl. The tattoo didn't turn out very well either because of the way the ink was absorbed by the way it looks. The artist is well known and does awesome work.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
^^^ what he said

THe scar tissue will not hold the ink correctly and you'll end up with a mess, also scar tissue will cut/tear when being tattooed which is not a good thing either.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I had this done and he said it would be iffy, this was obviously jut little lines but it still cut the skin in some areas of the scar tissue.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I think bigger more detailed tatts on scar tissue are a bad idea, but talk to a few tattoo artist, not just one.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
I had this done and he said it would be iffy, this was obviously jut little lines but it still cut the skin in some areas of the scar tissue.

I think bigger more detailed tatts on scar tissue are a bad idea, but talk to a few tattoo artist, not just one.
That is a really neat tat though. :cool:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I asked for one of my ankle tattoo's to cover a scar and my tattoo guy would not do it, said it could cause more issues then it was worth. So he went around/near it and you don't notice the scar as much as the tattoo!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts