Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a taser proof shirt? Thor shield has some good stuff, but it is only available to the police. So Thor shield is not much good if you are going to a peaceful protest and run into a taser happy cop.

I have heard you can even duct tape tin foil to the inside of a shirt, but I would think there are a number of steel meshes available. The old screen in windows were stainless and I think even they would protect you from a taser.

Any opinions?

·
Non Timebo Mala
3,126 Posts

THOU MAY CHOOSETH BUT ONLY ONE. CHOOSE WISELY!!!!

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a taser proof shirt? Thor shield has some good stuff, but it is only available to the police. So Thor shield is not much good if you are going to a peaceful protest and run into a taser happy cop.

I have heard you can even duct tape tin foil to the inside of a shirt, but I would think there are a number of steel meshes available. The old screen in windows were stainless and I think even they would protect you from a taser.

Any opinions?
Deep water scuba suit! LOL!:) old school naval edition.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
According to my son and neighbor you get real stiff and piss yourself , good thing I only caught the end of those damn maglites , LOL !

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
Realistically, look up faraday suit. High voltage service men wear them, but they probably cost quite a bit.

·
Registered
15,353 Posts
Je let me see a tazer shoots a little fukn barbed dart with a wire attached so it would have to stop a little ass dart from penetrating to your flesh...any kind of conventional body armor material would do.

Of course you could also use some screen, just make sure no part of your body is grounded to it.. LOL

My guess is they will then just billy club your weeny ass into submission so you would be better off taking the dart!

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
I've seen heavy cotton shirts stop them when their baggy and have a gap between the shirt and skin, it'll absorb enough energy before the shirt touches the body to prevent it from poking through

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
That would make a killer Halloween costume. The Tin Foil Man.

I did that one year in the eighties; used thermal underwear, tin foil, duct tape, silver hair spray and face paint. It worked great :)

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Is AJs boyfriend a cop? Sounds like the sex got alittle rough last night.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts