Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know how we normal-sized men feel about it (or should) , but what about the midgets amongst us? Do they go after taller women on purpose in hopes of future offspring inheriting a non-oompaloompa gene? You short guys with taller women, how do you deal with the stares and comments?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Well...... When were nose to nose my toes are in it, and when we are toe to toe my nose is in it.

That's a good one right there, admit it Sancho!

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
I'm 5'9" and dated a girl that was 6'8", and I didn't have a problem at all with it.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,523 Posts
I like my women short, sweet and petite.

IMO, most short guys have the little man syndrome anyways, ya know the ones always driving big trucks all jacked up and shit, so naturally they'll want to be with a taller woman....but something tells me most women don't fall for the short guys, no pun intended little guys...lol

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I'm thinking Verne Troyer "minnie me" fucking Tyra Banks. This way you can incorporate this thread and the one it spun off from.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts

IMO, most short guys have the little man syndrome anyways, ya know the ones always driving big trucks all jacked up and shit, so naturally they'll want to be with a taller woman....but something tells me most women don't fall for the short guys, no pun intended little guys...lol
I always thought those were the guys with little dicks.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts

How tall do you think I am. :butthead:

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
For what it's worth, I'm 5'8", my truck is stock, my race car is slow and I don't own a Corvette.

Even though I'm short, most women aren't much taller than 5'8". Can't say I've been in a situation to get with a woman over 6'.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm 5'9" so there are alot of girls taller than me. I have dated girls between 5'0" to 6'3". Never bothered me & never thought about it. My wife of 17 years is 6'0".

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I got you all beat!

I'm 5'0ft tall (no not considered a midget) and my sons mother is 5'8 and one of my ex-gf is 5'10..yes very awkward when in public..we got alot of looks from people.

My wife is 5'0 so we make a good match lol

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
We all know how we normal-sized men feel about it (or should) , but what about the midgets amongst us? Do they go after taller women on purpose in hopes of future offspring inheriting a non-oompaloompa gene? You short guys with taller women, how do you deal with the stares and comments?
Do you really think 2 short people have even shorter kids? I have 3 inches on my wife and my son has 3 inches on me, yes I'm sure he's mine.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts

I'm 5-5. wife is 5-7. I drive a 1500 Silverado with stock suspension and race a Vega (both small vehicles) Trailer is only 24 feet. personally I like being short, it makes my dick look bigger.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I got you all beat!

I'm 5'0ft tall (no not considered a midget) and my sons mother is 5'8 and one of my ex-gf is 5'10..yes very awkward when in public..we got alot of looks from people.

My wife is 5'0 so we make a good match lol
even your 13yr old is taller than you

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
5'5" here. Ive never dated anyone taller, but I wouldnt rule out pussy based on her height... I do think women are generally drawn to guys that are taller than them, though.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts