Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I think thats the Rustang thats on the cover of the Fastest street car magazine. they said that they tore the LB Bracket right off of the rear end & that a rockwell test showed that it was not as strong as it should have been. the welds were still on the housing, it ripped the bracket :shock: :shock: :shock:

what surprised me was how easily it came out of the car. one little bunny hop & P :shock: P out it came.

Bob

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
The nice part is is doesn't look like it messed the car that bad body wise. You would think it would have trashed the whole ass end :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
85Camaro said:
The nice part is is doesn't look like it messed the car that bad body wise. You would think it would have trashed the whole ass end :shock:
Dude think about what you just typed!! How the hell can you ruin a Mustang more than it is when it rolls outta the factory? :roll: :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
85Camaro said:
Dude think about what you just typed!! How the hell can you ruin a Mustang more than it is when it rolls outta the factory? :roll: :-D
Your name could be Monson and Driving it

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty Mikho said:
85Camaro said:
Your name could be Monson and Driving it
Very true.. :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
85Camaro said:
I'm just say..."Chit" usally can't take that kind of abuse!!!!! :smt005

1 - 15 of 15 Posts