Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please stop taking the full rolls of toilet paper from the restrooms at the race tracks. If you really need to take a full roll of toilet paper, please wait until the last race is over..........and for gods sake, don't take a banner off the fence to wipe your ass just cause someone stole the toilet paper.

Thanks for your cooperation.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
but what if it's a banner for charmin?

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Id rather thant then people smearing their crap all over the toilet and walls...... that happens quite a bit.......

·
Registered
86 Posts
I will admit I stole a role once! I used it in the little Webber grill!!!! Those things will burn all night long!:-Daw

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Please stop taking the full rolls of toilet paper from the restrooms at the race tracks. If you really need to take a full roll of toilet paper, please wait until the last race is over..........and for gods sake, don't take a banner off the fence to wipe your ass just cause someone stole the toilet paper.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Dont leave them up and wipe your ass on them either...:p

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Id rather thant then people smearing their crap all over the toilet and walls...... that happens quite a bit.......

I'll never understand why someone would do that other then that person must be mentally disturbed.

The other replies to this thread are pretty funny :-D

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
OMG....this thread is too funny!!!! If I took any toilet paper it would be to go TP'ing with!! Loved doing that when I was younger! Now....can't afford the toilet paper so no more tp'ing or I would be doing it every night! hahahahaha
I am so going to be one of those parents that are in the getaway car with my kids after they do that shit.

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts
If you are that poor, then stay home and buy toilet paper instead of going to the track. Or take a shit before you leave.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Or a sock in a pinch.Had to use my sock more then once in 20 years on construction sites.

Here I thought that was something only us HUNTERS did. I could never manage to keep a " full length pair" of hunting socks a full season..Been known to come out minus a glove now and again too... Ha Ha

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Here I thought that was something only us HUNTERS did. I could never manage to keep a " full length pair" of hunting socks a full season..Been known to come out minus a glove now and again too... Ha Ha
Be glad you're not an Iraqi Tom, they don't need no "stinkin glove", they gotz a "stinkin hand"... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Here I sit in this ghastly vapor,
Some asshole done stole the shit paper!

No time to wait,
No time to linger.
Watch out asshole,
Here comes my finger!

One I will forever remember from one of the many poetry walls whilest shitting!

My wife's paranoid. She's always got us a roll or two packed for just in case use.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts