Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would let everyone know whats going on behind the scenes with the camaro.

With the recent numbers being put down in Outlaw Radial and Limited street, we need more power. And some updates done to handle the power. I have wanted to do a screw blown hemi for a while now and today the quest begins.

The chevy motor is out being freshened to sell, in parts or a whole not sure yet.

And tomorrow we start test fitting the mock up block and making the needed changes.

The 548 conventional head motor went 4.60's at 3370 lbs in outlaw radial trim, I feel we can go .40's with a roots hemi and .30's with the screw. It will take a while for me to do this hopefully by spring. But I will update as we go.

Pics later in the week and as we go.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
You going to put a real set of headers on it?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Good luck with everything Jim! My little engine is at Mitchell Racing now and I hope to deliver the car to Chris Terry for all the chassis work by late summer. We came out swinging this season, just didnt do the maintenance we should have in the off season. We look forward to running with you next season and hitting the winner circle a few times.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ZOOMIES I hope for sure this time around with mufflers. I have to sell a bunch of stuff and put alot of $$ with it, so its gonna take some time. But we will come out swinging when its done. If you know anyone looking for some killer chevy stuff get with me.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
that looks like it fits in there pretty darn good. do you have to have the master cylinder on the firewall?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Let me know what you need I have a bunch of Hemi/ Screw stuff for sale

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Why is everything with Drag Radials on it immediately an ODR car... Kills me dangit! Good luck with the build! I've always loved the color on that car

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
If it was in leafs it would have automatically qualified:p

1 - 20 of 66 Posts