Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 229 Posts

·
Super Moderator
45,168 Posts
Well educated scientists disagree with what people here think.
And other well educated scientists disagree with those scientist you speak of. For every Doctor you can quote saying masks work, there's another MD that says they don't. For every Doctor or scientist who says Oxy doesn't help treat COVID there's another that says it does,...etc,...etc,...
You find the sources that help your way of thinking, your argument, your debate,...and you post those sources and what they have to say. That's all you do. You are just as guilty of what you accuse everyone else of,...that is,...believing in what you choose to believe in.

Sorry to say, you are not the smartest guy on the planet, or for that matter, you're not the smartest guy on this web site,...please stop acting like you are, just because you "follow the data",.......yeah, hand chosen data that fits your narrative. And you say you're not a Democrat,....but,...if you walk and talk like a duck then...you know the rest.

·
Registered
14,929 Posts
And other well educated scientists disagree with those scientist you speak of. For every Doctor you can quote saying masks work, there's another MD that says they don't. For every Doctor or scientist who says Oxy doesn't help treat COVID there's another that says it does,...etc,...etc,...
You find the sources that help your way of thinking, your argument, your debate,...and you post those sources and what they have to say. That's all you do. You are just as guilty of what you accuse everyone else of,...that is,...believing in what you choose to believe in.

Sorry to say, you are not the smartest guy on the planet, or for that matter, you're not the smartest guy on this web site,...please stop acting like you are, just because you "follow the data",.......yeah, hand chosen data that fits your narrative. And you say you're not a Democrat,....but,...if you walk and talk like a duck then...you know the rest.
I do wonder what schmitty will come back with now, should minimal.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
What fact did he post? Please be specific.

If we followed that advice, every murdering tyrant would deserve respect.
Respect is dependent on behavior, constant lying and baseless insults toward innocent people is not respectable.
that’s for your favorite places to consider. We don’t elect such. Well except maybe lbj or bubba depending on how you view him...

typical fabricated polemic response from sen. bullschmidt

·
Registered
27,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #125

I choose the most credible sources, not the ones that say what I wish were true.

If you know how studies are properly conducted, you would not value a Dr. opinion compared to a study.

The masks have been tested with actual Covid and proven to work.
If you are going to use the virus size compared to filtration size, get better informed.

·
Registered
27,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
that’s for your favorite places to consider. We don’t elect such. Well except maybe lbj or bubba depending on how you view him...

typical fabricated polemic response from sen. bullschmidt
It showed that his argument was not well thought out.
More Ad Hominem yawn.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
How so?
Be specific please.
Specifically... You were running your mouth with the same opinion based bullshit... And as the thread continued, all of your claims / graphs / and data were proven false...

Pretty much a slam dunk.

Wiped your ass with your own frivolous claims , based on nothing more than your own biased outlook...

It's all archived here.. Go look it up for all of the specific posts...

·
Registered
27,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Specifically... You were running your mouth with the same opinion based bullshit... And as the thread continued, all of your claims / graphs / and data were proven false...

Pretty much a slam dunk.

Wiped your ass with your own frivolous claims , based on nothing more than your own biased outlook...

It's all archived here.. Go look it up for all of the specific posts...
Thanks for trying, but you still have not been specific.

Which graph was proven false?
Please be specific.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
With all that you claim do you really believe that 100% ?

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
27,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
With all that you claim do you really believe that 100% ?
There are a lot of posts, I can't guess what "that " you are asking about.

If you mean research science data is more valuable than Drs data, of course, no-brainer.

I designed and patented a medical connector in 1995, millions were made.
The reviews by Doctors were very shallow.
The scientists, dug into every microscopic detail, their input saved the company for what could have been law suits that would have sunk them.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
There are a lot of posts, I can't guess what "that " you are asking about.

If you mean research science data is more valuable than Drs data, of course, no-brainer.

I designed and patented a medical connector in 1995, millions were made.
The reviews by Doctors were very shallow.
The scientists, dug into every microscopic detail, their input saved the company for what could have been law suits that would have sunk them.

I should have specified the coronavirus .

·
Registered
27,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
To end this . You believe what you want .
Do you have any specific evidence that is not real?

All I have read in conspiracy is like 911 truthers; easily debunked with a brief search through respected sources.

I hope that you don't trust Breitbart, Andrew Breitbart would be rolling in his grave if he know what his site has become.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Not saying it isn't real quite the opposite . The way it's being used against the public is moronic .

·
Registered
27,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Not saying it isn't real quite the opposite . The way it's being used against the public is moronic .
The shut downs have not been effective I agree.
Had people followed them better they might have been.

People in our government are just doing the best they can, sometimes that is not very effective. They don't have enough experience to make informed decisions.

That said, New Zealand and Taiwan have the virus behind them partly because of a shut down.
Probably both better leading and following.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Do you have any specific evidence that is not real?

All I have read in conspiracy is like 911 truthers; easily debunked with a brief search through respected sources.

I hope that you don't trust Breitbart, Andrew Breitbart would be rolling in his grave if he know what his site has become.
I believe in my research , there is more than one side to reach the truth

121 - 140 of 229 Posts